Whos from Saskatchewan

prairieguy

Reaction score
born and raised sask boy here (St.walburg). i pray it snows this year have new 09 m1000 153 sitting the the shop waiting to go out and play. me and the brother are planing a few trips to the mountians this year.

FlatLandMann

Reaction score
I live in Regina, I just got back this week from McBride & Valemount. Great first run of the season.

Reaction score
Sask boy here as well...raised in Biggar, moved to Moose Jaw till end of high skool, moved to S'toon for 10 yrs, got bored moved to Calgary, been here for about 15 yrs now. Good to see the tumbleweed chasers. I'd be up to entertain any flatlanders coming out this way for a trip to the mountains.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sask boy here as well...raised in Biggar, moved to Moose Jaw till end of high skool, moved to S'toon for 10 yrs, got bored moved to Calgary, been here for about 15 yrs now. Good to see the tumbleweed chasers. I'd be up to entertain any flatlanders coming out this way for a trip to the mountains.

Rosetown is big, but Biggar is bigger!!

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parents are from Humboldt and Rosetown. I played hockey in toon, humboldt and Kinistino. Does that make me Saskatchawinien!!!

McLuvin

Reaction score
My parents are from Humboldt and Rosetown. I played hockey in toon, humboldt and Kinistino. Does that make me Saskatchawinien!!!

Who's your parents?? I lived in Rosetown for 28 yrs so there's a good change I know them. Send me a PM if you'd like.:beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grew up in Swift Current, couple years in Moose Jaw then Kamloops BC in 89 and now in Ab since 2000...Riders are still my team.:beer:

slabm7

Reaction score
Grew up just east of Regina in Wolseley but have been migrated to Alberta for 10 years or so now.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Transplanted from BC to Sask..... Man, was that a culture shock!!! Met a great Rosetown girl so I guess im here for the long haul now.... Was told there`s great snow up around Big River can anyone confirm?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's your parents?? I lived in Rosetown for 28 yrs so there's a good change I know them. Send me a PM if you'd like.:beer:

Wow; alot of Rosetown guys around on here. Mac22, M1 ATTACK, and Schmed are all from Rosetown too. :cool:

tredeb

Reaction score
I grew up in Choiceland.

I don't think they have much snow there yet. At least my parents didn't mention it last night.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm transplanted from Tisdale SK........been in Alberta for the last 20 years though. Its kind of cool reading the names of all of these SK Towns.............I have a beer story for many of them, usually during a "booze cruise".........but those stories are for another post.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'm transplanted from Tisdale SK........been in Alberta for the last 20 years though. Its kind of cool reading the names of all of these SK Towns.............I have a beer story for many of them, usually during a "booze cruise".........but those stories are for another post.

Tishole LOL :p....know Brent?

Top Bottom