who wouldnt want this on their sled?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I will say that its not for me. Luckily I have way bigger problems in my life than getting annoyed by people with stereos on there sleds or boats, HID headlights, people driving with foglights on, and people wearing white sunglasses. lol.

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soliciting opinions, then getting pissy because you don't like what you hear = epic fail.

might seem like a bitch move on my part, but its the same thing every time on here: guy posts, other guy replies, guy complains, point of thread is lost, more complaints, legit question/ answer, complaining continues..... gets tiring after awhile.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking skandic wide track (600) kick ass tunes and a groomer(drag) could make for sum sweet night rides.:beer::beer:But only 2ish.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the idea is awesome. I ride all the time with tunes in my ears and portable speakers for the breaks. I even have a remote on my handlebars to control the music wirelessly. Nothing is better then getting amped up to shred a hill all day. I think its why most the guys I ride with take twice as many breaks as I do. You need to have the right tunes though....

I would love to hear those things while I ride.... im sure the experience is totally worth it.

one note is I think with a system like that you need to respect others, no need to roll up on the cabin just pounding or in the parking lot.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the 80s had my yellow weatherproof sony walkman wired into my helmut while rocking the 87 exciter 121. Didnt care to much then about the intricate noises coming from the sled, usually the chatter of the plastic bolt on paddles bouncing of the coolers. Now that Im older(responsible) with a young family have been broken of the loud tunes and would rather listen to my BOV. Like listening to the tunes in the Crew while riding down the trails though!

ajb1205

Reaction score
When I saw one the the first installs at White Knuckle here in Lloydminster I thought it was cool as hell...definitely something I would never have thought of doing. Would I want it on my sled...without a doubt never...but that's not the point. It's a very unique idea that pushes the envelop just a bit further. If you don't like it or the idea of it, that's fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion but don't go bashing it.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actual added weight is less than 10lbs. the set up on the 1100T is 7lbs. that is enclosure, amp, and two speakers.
I'm not going to argue with you, the idea is a cool idea, personally I'm not a fan is all, also the JL 7.7 are 15lbs a pair but maybe the ones displayed are smaller than the ones I run on my tower

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh I'd pass but not surprised to see it being done. The comments against 2 strokes is funny though, 4 strokes are way louder and the deeper sound travels a lot further just like 2t vs. 4t dirtbikes.

Coldpussy

Reaction score
Great to see the positive feedback guys! LOL! Its not everyones cup of tea, but hey I sure enjoy it. I get mixed bag of opinions everywhere. As far as annoying people, Im not out to cause a ruckas, I just really enjoy music as I am a car audio installer by trade so why the F*ck not do this. I will be out at Mountain Mania displaying some work we've done with the sled and the stereo. Its all about trying new things and making our sport as fun as possible, come by and say hello and check it out for yourself, its pretty damn cool IMO. Cheers

Top Bottom