Who will win the edmonton grand prix?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO IS GONNA WIN THIS YEAR??? THE TARGET TEAM IS A PRETTY CONFIDENT BUNCH, BUT PULLING FOR TRACY OR TAGLIANI, OF COURSE........ DANICA - HMMMMMMMM YUMMY:d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO IS GONNA WIN THIS YEAR??? THE TARGET TEAM IS A PRETTY CONFIDENT BUNCH, BUT PULLING FOR TRACY OR TAGLIANI, OF COURSE........ DANICA - HMMMMMMMM YUMMY:d

Mr Beaver phoned to ask if I wanted a couple of free tickets for the weekend.... Butts, I gots to push dirt, drink MGD & gibs at MG...... Maybe I should of took the tickets !:beer:

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my money is on danica 3rd at indy, and wow so sexy.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm danica mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool: :Vette:

Last edited:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry Ric but the only open wheel cars I'm interested in run on dirt. Sprints are a blast to watch. This is just my opinion but please take lots of photos this weekend and be sure to post them. Sure to be some excellent scenery with the hot temps coming this weekend. :):beer::d

T

Timed Trench

PAul...... gotta support canadian, and he goes retard like no other!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
PICS TOMORROW NITE........ IN THE AREA WE HAVE OUR SEATS, WE TOOK A QUICK BET AS TO WHO WAS GOING TO WIN, AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, MY PICK ONE THE WHOLE RACE..... EASY MONEY!!! YA, BABY:d:d:d:d:d

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one even challenged Will Power. I hate it when a race finishes under caution. Bring on a good old fashion 3 lap shootout as Nascar did to at least try and finish with some excitement. May have pushed a few cars to the edge of their fuel window with 3 more laps.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
IMG00330.jpg

IMG00314.jpg

IMG00299.jpg

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow NORTHLANDS SH*T THE BED....Compare the whole 3-Day "Event" to what it was 2005-2007...!! All the details that made this such a great event, are disappearing...beer gardens getting smaller...fewer vendors....no buzz...

WAY TO GO NORTHLANDS!!!

Top Bottom