Who missed out on snowcheck

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Just checking in to see if anyone out there is looking for a new doo. I have a new Summit X 154 on order and am unable to take delivery on it. I figured I would see if there was anyone interested in picking up what is sure to be the best sled of the winter! it is in blue and white and will be in sometime around halloween. Just need a $500 deposit and we can transfer the order!

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
well on the x package versus the in season everests. you get lightwieght suspension components, Kayaba aluminum shocks, riser block/ low windshield,racing seat etc. Plus the blue and white color is only available on snowcheck. Bomardier values the X-package at $1890 worth of parts. I also get $500 in accesories. It is a straight from factory sled that hasn't arrived yet. I am not trying to make money just get my deposit back, You will have to give me a $500 deposit at time of order transfer and then the order will switch to your name and you will be responsible for the balance owing which is about $14,200 I have to look at the invoice to be sure.

Top Bottom