Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post up you french surrender monkeys!

images

It's delicious but needs to be done right imo

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it, but ****, is it bad for ya. Might make one tonight!

Newyork Fries has a good one. I like to make it at home with McCain extra crispy baked fries. Safeway sells cheese curds and packaged gravy.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there's a new place in town here that makes the best poutine I've ever had. the guy is from Quebec, uses real home made fries with the skin on. used to have the real deal poutine at Donnelly Corner Service back in the day, came in a lasagna dish. but that was 30 some years ago...the fast food joint's poutines are disgusting. KFC's is the worst of them all

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donair poutine with the sweet sauce is unbelievable! They have it at a couple pubs around here.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next time anyone is in Armstrong stop by Armstrong Village Cheese and grab some of their curds as they make awesome pountine's!!! They are made here.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco sells cheese curds too. Back in high school this place in the mall in PG called London Fries made a knock out poutine. Been looking long and hard to find one that is consistently as good. Hate it when places use grated cheese instead of curds or non home fries or weak gravy. Fawk this is a lot of calories and if its not good poutine it's a waste of them.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donair poutine with the sweet sauce is unbelievable! They have it at a couple pubs around here.
WINNER! Canadian brewhouse has 6 or 8 kinds including Montreal smoked meat and Buffalo Chicken. I'm 225lbs and have a hard time packin down a full order

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love poutine but man it seems hard to find one worth having around Red Deer. NY Fries are consistently good for a run-of-the-mill heart attack, sometimes the ones at Canadian Brohouse are alright.

Man, we should start threads for all the awesome foods... Montreal Smoke Meat sammiches, roast ****in beef...

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You clearly don't belong to the fluffy club
It's just easy to get a Burger King poutine, not all places have other restaurants, New York fries especially. I've tried most other fast food chains, they gravy is bland, and cheese is never melted. Burger King I find is usually good flavour and melted cheese. I've never had a true fancy poutine, I never discovered them until I lived in BC a few years ago.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love poutine but man it seems hard to find one worth having around Red Deer. NY Fries are consistently good for a run-of-the-mill heart attack, sometimes the ones at Canadian Brohouse are alright.

Man, we should start threads for all the awesome foods... Montreal Smoke Meat sammiches, roast ****in beef...
Truthfully this wasn't supposed to be a food thread. It was a dig at all the Quebec bashing in the BRP thread. It's the first thread in the last month to actually stay on track.

Top Bottom