Who is snowchecking this year?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Got in under the wire today. '14 XMX 163'' white/black/red from the nice folks down at Mr.R's. Will be taking a trip to see the TSS boys come fall

Red and white xmx 163 with the 4 year and raptors from mr r's cause martins wouldn't do the raptors! Thanks Ferniesnow and all the others for the good reference to Mr R's!

I've said it for years, "the best little shop on the prairies!"

​You will not be disappointed......:yo:

skrat

Reaction score
I can finally say I snow checked a sled!
Pro Lite 900 153 colour to be determined yet.
Any others out there got a pro lite coming for Canada? I here there is only one 2013, not sure on the 14's yet.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red and white xmx 163 with the 4 year and raptors from mr r's cause martins wouldn't do the raptors! Thanks Ferniesnow and all the others for the good reference to Mr R's!
Makes

Makes 2 of us from HR ..............That way Snopro doesn't have to deliver a half load come fall :)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XM 163X in black with a few options. Get a new one every 4 years so the 4 year warranty works just fine for me. Now just the waitin!

B-Mac

Reaction score
so far there has been 48 snow checks 31 ski doo 11 polaris 4 cats 2 yam's

thats 64% ski doo to 22% polaris 8% cat

Chalk another one up for doo. Snow checked a 154X black with green X. Will be putting a wrap on as soon as i get it though. Cant wait for next winter!!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the sled show in stoon last Sunday. Had my mind made up on the flat black/red summit X until I seen it. Went with the red/white/black instead.
154 pull start from the boys at Renegade Recreation.

The green on the freeride is awesome, to bad they didn't offer the green rails and skis on the black X with green decals. That would have been the sled to get.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

skrat

Reaction score
It is BD Xtreme's version of a M8. BMP 900 big bore, low seat, HCR style post, Skinz boards, and allot more. WAY to much fun to ride. 200HP and 420Lbs.

Black Diamond Xtreme IMG_0964.jpg

what is a Pro lite 900?

Dlo

Reaction score
Skidoo xm freeride 2014 aerocharger ready to be installed (mountain mmagic snow machines ) edmonton an yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boyyyyyyyyy

Top Bottom