Platinum owners club

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember the Days when BRP used to send you cool stuff while waiting for your snowcheck???

Now I’m hoping for a complete sled In The box that’s on time.

9e6de592d7e4e7309cef7828e72dc131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to get the Cats pride package every year, coat, hat, shirt etc plus stickers and then every sled I bought I got a dons speed parts coat, hat or toque, free aftermarket can, free accessories, usually $400 worth , full tank of oil, spare belt and plugs, full tank of premium in the sled, etc. The last new sled I bought had a thimble full of fuel and oil in it and that’s it, nothing else. What a dying sport. All that has changed in the last 15 years. Imagine 15 years from now. Sled will be $45k plus and you’ll be able to ride one area in BC on draw only probably lol

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's ok They can have my incomplete one if that is what it turns out to be. I can get by with my old one. Glass half full it will be a 26K savings for me:)

Maybe if the consumer didn't accept it the arrogant BRP management would wake up. Sadly they actually would just put it to the dealers/

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The line up of people is pretty long that will take them. I really think that with what has been happening with all the supply chain issues around the world, skidoo kicked ass with what they were able to deliver. They delivered a sled that worked incredible with very few failures or issues. For the couple minor things that were missed, and listed as an extra cost upon order those things should have been credited. What are the options if your currentl sled is miled out? Pay close to retail for a used sled? Buy a Polaris that was a disaster. Arctic cat? The new 2023 has a guy worried. Can only hope they deliver with out too many problems.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember the Days when BRP used to send you cool stuff while waiting for your snowcheck???

Now I’m hoping for a complete sled In The box that’s on time.

9e6de592d7e4e7309cef7828e72dc131.jpg

your purse and hair clip is on the way!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Martins shindig is now the avy awareness night, lots of swag to be had....

That should be coming up soon, see y'all there!

Top Bottom