Who has a good dyno?

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has a good dyno in Edmonton in regards to getting a base line for setting up my Boondocker. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, Someone once told me that "Neil's Power Pipes" in Edmonton had one. I don't know for sure but it is a start. Maybe check with ken @ Specialty Sleds in Edmonton. sorry I can't help you much more than that.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have spoken to others who have mentioned NPP, just checking my options, but that does seem to be the place to go.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
MOT'S PERFORMANCE IN ST. ALBERT HAS ONE, AND I KNOW HE'S VERY BUSY THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. THERE IS A PLACE OUT HERE BY SHERWOOD PARK, JUST OFF THE WHITEMUD THAT LETS YOU USE HIS DYNO AND HE SUPERVISES AND ADVISES, BUT LETS YOU DOO THE WORK. ACCURATE DYNO TUNING(ROBB ZIELINSKI), AND HE DOES QUADS, BIKES, SLEDS...... PH # 780 - 416-9423, OR E-MAIL QUALITYC@TELUS.NET ........ TELL HIM RIC @ THE PETRO-CANADA CERTIGARD SENT YOU!!!;)

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me running a dyno would be highly counterproductive and probably highly destructive, and yes Mot is very busy. Thanks for the info though.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You Should Call This Guy.... He Helps With Everything, Just Take Extra Springs, Weights, Jets, Etc Whatever You Think You Need To Fine Tune.... He Tells You What You Should Doo. He Has The Experience

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kinda $$$$ would it cost to see what my sled is actually pulling with the juice?

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the clutching and jetting already, it seems no one has run this engine EFI yet. So just figure a little dyno time might get a base line for my boondocker and save on tuning time and increase the riding time.I'm going to run INNOVATIVE O2 sensor also to try ease the tuning process.

Top Bottom