Who could have done this?

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on hm guys. Seen them drinking that American chit at cabin and again where you found them. People don't get it.. Likely never will.

Last edited by a moderator:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they get away with that crap in Yellowstone when they are there. I'm thinking not. That's 25 to life for that down there.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps its coz they cary such a small backpack that doesn't have room for shovel probe etc etc,
how can they fit empties ???

that's what all the space around your light weight can is for:)

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sent an email to HM Turbo. Asked them to check out the thread.

Any reply? Seems the jury has already decided the guilt of these morons, so now I would sure like to hear their defense plea, and then we can string them up. A sorry from them might help, but revenge feels so good. Too bad most of us are above that and prove our inteligence by not being like them. Like many of you have stated on here already, pack it in, pack it out! Simple concept if your IQ is larger than your shoe size!

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reply? Seems the jury has already decided the guilt of these morons, so now I would sure like to hear their defense plea, and then we can string them up. A sorry from them might help, but revenge feels so good. Too bad most of us are above that and prove our inteligence by not being like them. Like many of you have stated on here already, pack it in, pack it out! Simple concept if your IQ is larger than your shoe size!

No reply to my email which was sent to: hartsmotorsports@hotmail.com

But I just checked the user profile of:
mcsd409 (HM Turbo)

and his last activity was Dec 05 at 9:32 am. Maybe the trash left behind was some other group, but it would be nice if HM turbo chimed in. Maybe they don't check email that often:rolleyes:

Last edited:

boosterup

Reaction score
Its disappointing that some of the 200+ riders that rode boulder on Saturday never had the decency to respect the riding area. Both Canadian and American sleders fight to keep riding areas from getting shut down every year and know the rules you bring it in YOU TAKE IT OUT!!! I was fortunate enough to ride with the HM group who showed a great deal of professionalism and respect for the area. We shouldn't be so quick to point fingers in the wrong direction HM was not the only Americans on the hill... Thanks to the guys who picked up the cans and I hope the true culprits get a d*&k punch!!!

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I was there and took one of there sleds for a ride and I did see them drinking those beers and yes I seen them place there Emptys on the snow but thought they would pack it out with them when they left but guess not so yes I do know what I'm talking about boosterup

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its disappointing that some of the 200+ riders that rode boulder on Saturday never had the decency to respect the riding area. Both Canadian and American sleders fight to keep riding areas from getting shut down every year and know the rules you bring it in YOU TAKE IT OUT!!! I was fortunate enough to ride with the HM group who showed a great deal of professionalism and respect for the area. We shouldn't be so quick to point fingers in the wrong direction HM was not the only Americans on the hill... Thanks to the guys who picked up the cans and I hope the true culprits get a d*&k punch!!!

Yes your right about not being so quick to point fingers. Just thought it would be a good idea that someone who was identified as drinking american beer in the general area, would get on board to say it wasn't them that left the garbage behind. It could very well have been other groups.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday at Boulder was great

Sunday Morning I found these at the bottom of super bowl.

Who did everyone see at the bottom of super bowl saturday afternoon with a pile of american beer cans started between all of there sleds?

Someone could use some manners

I left them with the club if anyone wants own up to them.

Unfortunately it will happen again.... I picked up close to a full bag of garbage in one of the Boulder staging areas three weeks ago, the good people that left that behind obviously rode arctic cat... but we can't lynch all cat riders!! I do know that it was a white chev pickup, enclosed trailer and from AB... drinking or not some people don't give a fug... It must be upbringing??? Thanks to good folks like yourself we will continue to enjoy our great Canadian Rocky's!!!:beer::beer::beer:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
RCMP will be on patrol again this season. Leave your Coors and Doobie's for the end of the day folks. Nobody wants to be on the hill or coming down the trail with a intoxicated rider coming the other way. I take my kids to Boulder as I know many other do. There isn't enough insurance in the world to cover your azz should something bad happen if your intoxicated/stoned when you hit another rider.
Lets keep the peer pressure on and make sure the booze/dope stays off the mountain.
I've spoke up to loosers in the cabin before and will do it again.......usually the straight ones outnumber the doochies.

Safe sledding
RS

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club would like to thank all the responsible riders and the ones that take pride in the cabins we have worked so hard to get. There are alot of riders that do pitch in regularily to help out.
Thanks to the riders that just cleaned the Frisby cabin, it was noticed and appreciated. The groomer operator said someone took the time to really clean up the Frisby cabin. As you might be aware, we depend on riders to clean up after themselves, shovel the deck and split firewood. There is no one but us riders who clean up.
Tons of great guys out there, thanks

Greg

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find this kinda a funny because of a really stupid thing hm may have just lost a potential customer whether it was them or not !!

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I was there and took one of there sleds for a ride and I did see them drinking those beers and yes I seen them place there Emptys on the snow but thought they would pack it out with them when they left but guess not so yes I do know what I'm talking about boosterup

Yes this is what happend to me to, the pile was there, they where there and I left assuming they would pick them up.

Boosterup

If you rode with the HM guys then when you fellas left super bowl did you pick up all the beer cans or not?

What does everyone think about HM giving a healthy donation to the club for the inconvience?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes this is what happend to me to, the pile was there, they where there and I left assuming they would pick them up.

Boosterup

If you rode with the HM guys then when you fellas left super bowl did you pick up all the beer cans or not?

What does everyone think about HM giving a healthy donation to the club for the inconvience?
I'm gonna start giving healthy donations of knuckle sandwiches to those who litter on the hills If I catch them. Man that pizzes me off and I totally can't understand how a entire group could find this acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

jumpingjack

Reaction score
People that leave their garbage for other to clean up need to grow up. They will not do it on their own and unfortunatly most people are not willing to speek up. It is because we don't speek up that they think it's ok. We need to stand together and ensure they know we will not put up with there abuse and disrespect.

Stand tall and be heard next time you witness these people crossing the line.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny Part (NOT) is i see more guys jamming as many beers as possible into back packs, pockets and even beer belts for the days ride.....why has it become so aceptable to get half coarked on the mountain ............................. most wont drink and drive their truck but it is a free for all once you get on your sled.......Dont get it. i am the first one to crack a cold one back at the room but none of our crew drinks on the hill. Just a respect thing If the S%*t hits the fan (and it does) we all need to have our heads screwed on straight. Not to mention Getting smoked on the trail by some drunk while you sit and wait for your buddies to catch up...................................... Not Preaching just sayin !

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny Part (NOT) is i see more guys jamming as many beers as possible into back packs, pockets and even beer belts for the days ride.....why has it become so aceptable to get half coarked on the mountain ............................. most wont drink and drive their truck but it is a free for all once you get on your sled.......Dont get it. i am the first one to crack a cold one back at the room but none of our crew drinks on the hill. Just a respect thing If the S%*t hits the fan (and it does) we all need to have our heads screwed on straight. Not to mention Getting smoked on the trail by some drunk while you sit and wait for your buddies to catch up...................................... Not Preaching just sayin !
Years ago the RCMP used to set up check stops going to and from parking lots? Haven't seen them in awhile as thinking why open big can of worms? But whose to say it won't happen again?

Top Bottom