white court rally

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are coming from Lloydminster on friday i dont know white court to good Just looking for a little information where is the register place where do you unload do you need plates and insurance I read its about 60 miles long should have enough fuel What time is breakfeast and what time can you hit trail sorry to be a pain in the azz its a long way to come and i like to be prepared :confused::confused::confused:

letitsnow

Reaction score
All the info for the rally is on our website whitecourttrailblazers.ca
Registration and insurance is required.
Where are you staying? may even be able to ride from there.
There will lots of signs directing you to the parking areas and the Seniors Circle where registration is. Pre-registration is from 5-9 on Friday night or you can register Sat. morning from 8-11.
Like I said all the info is on the website and there are #'s to call with any other questions, hope this helps :)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are coming from Lloydminster on friday i dont know white court to good Just looking for a little information where is the register place where do you unload do you need plates and insurance I read its about 60 miles long should have enough fuel What time is breakfeast and what time can you hit trail sorry to be a pain in the azz its a long way to come and i like to be prepared :confused::confused::confused:

breakfast is whenever you want it.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RALLY MENU served at the Seniors Circle

FRIDAY 5:00 to 8:00
» $5.00 Sloppy Joes & Coleslaw

SATURDAY & SUNDAY BREAKFAST 8:00 - ???
» $5.00 3 Pancakes, 3 Sausages, Scrambled Eggs

SATURDAY & SUNDAY LUNCH 10:00 - ???
» $5.00 Soup & Open Face Bun
» $2.50 Soup or Open Face Bun
» $3.00 Wrapped Bunwich
» $1.00 Square

Lunch provided by the United Church Ladies.

m8cat

Reaction score
What are the snow conditions there....? Coming regardless but just wondering, I am bringing some newbies to the sport and want them to have a excellent time like I have had there in the past.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the snow conditions there....? Coming regardless but just wondering, I am bringing some newbies to the sport and want them to have a excellent time like I have had there in the past.

The trails are in excellent shape and will be groomed at the end of the week to smoothen them right up for the rally. Off trail snow has a little crust on it from all of the recent warm weather but still good riding.

m8cat

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and see you Friday night. Pass my thanks on to all of the Volenteers that make this the one rally not to miss .

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
We rode the trails last weekend and it was GREAT!
Not as much snow in Whitecourt as we have north of Morinville but once your riding, and going north it just gets better and better...

:beer::beer::beer:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you coming up for the weekend Duck? If so, you may want to bring a few spacers with you to sell. Lots of doo guys up here.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning to do the run on Sat. Hopefully we get some more snow in the next coupel days.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have scratchers, use em, if not get em,trails pretty icy, but the groomer should help, and please have Registration and Insurance. Cops are checking a lot lately.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ch!t that is what I forgot to pick up today. I need scratchers. I knew there was something else.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The groomer was out on the Goodwin Lake trail today I believe so the Saturday run should be all ready to go.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Attachments

• delrin%20spacers.jpg
    delrin%20spacers.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 138

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look like this....

Please bring one for an '09 Summit and ask anyone in the orange Volunteer t-shirts for Chet... I will be around the hall all night on Friday and most of the day Saturday & Sunday.

Top Bottom