white court rally

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in town today and seen 3 RCMP trucks with 2 sleds behind them. Could be here to patrol rally. Just a reminder to BE CAREFUL.

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look like this....

will they fit on my rt 1000? i could use one . my yamaha has a floating clutch also don't know why ski doo didn't float their's.
what temp is too cold for the ride?

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
will they fit on my rt 1000? i could use one . my yamaha has a floating clutch also don't know why ski doo didn't float their's.
what temp is too cold for the ride?

You bet, the instructions were based on the 1000 and alot of the testing was done in 2005 on a summit 1000 with a 151 track. Belts went from 200 km's of life to over 1500 km's.....

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
What is the difference between these and the ones on eBay for 20$? They look mighty different...

The ones on ebay you can doo with washers. And then your bolt is hidden. Mine are the originals and utilize your stock bolt and washer. Actually, that guy on ebay bought a spacer from me back in jan.05 and then copied me, sold them as his own and then came up with that idea.....:d

:beer::beer::beer:

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it going when is too cold heard many peaple don't go riding past -22 thing start to happen????
still who's going

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had over a hundred pre register last night, a pretty slow but steady trickle this AM. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow for those that didn't want to ride today.

Top Bottom