Which quick clickers do you think is best

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive looked at the nut only style where you use oem clickers and you use only the spring and nuts. Or change all clickers and nuts? What do you use and why?

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used both. Found that just the nuts/springs are a better option. Just make sure you use locktite on the middle set screw and only turn the clicker clockwise when adjusting to keep it from coming off due to the shallow thread engagement.
The reaseon i say these are still better than the replacement bolts are because most that i have seen are not indexed the same. Meaning the cam on the bolt is not the same taper giving you different RMP adjustments. Take a look at Thats what I have used and had zero problems. SOOO much nicer than the stock set-up. And god knows on these ski-doo's you are constantly tinkering with the clutches!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used Cudney Racing clickers for 3 seasons on my 1000 Summit with no issues. Nice fit and no tools required.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about if the belt goes and breaks them off??????????????

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I've seen where the belt deflector adjuster on Doo's has come loose (wasn't put in with Lock-tite) and bent the crap out of the bolt. A little scary but still ran great all day after we put the adjuster back in and tightened it up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't like motts, very hard to adjust, pain in the azz getting your fingers in there to turn the friggin screw, i'll trade you a set of friggin motts adjusters maxwell they are crap in my experience.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya can get them to turn but a real pain the ones with the allen key are alot easier in my limited experience.

Top Bottom