Where's Joey??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Joey is NOT going to willingly say that........ either his hot sister is blackmailing him or someone has access to his account.

Baby Jesus will hunt you down and cast your soul to the depths of hell for eternity....

God does not send people to hell , they send themselves.

I never said GOD..... I said baby jesus would.... he's not nearly as forgiving as his father....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If my 2 cents counts..... ban the little creep, the kid does nothing but whine on this site. This isn't "www.talkaboutgod.com" or whatever, he comes on creates more useless threads than bogger does, and then whines to someone once he gets called out on something.

Enough is enough with the kid.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if my 2 cents counts..... Ban the little creep, the kid does nothing but whine on this site. This isn't "www.talkaboutgod.com" or whatever, he comes on creates more useless threads than bogger does, and then whines to someone once he gets called out on something.

Enough is enough with the kid.

i agree........ He complains to every mod on the site that listens, and he's all over fb the same way.....................jus' sayin'

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess i am lucky then, as he has only complained to me once, and i don't have him on fb :d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
wrote him about 6 pms where he also turned whining in the end calling me out like i hitler him and treat him like a dog blablabla

phuk i never even payed attention to any of his threads till he managed one afternoon o get s&m to get moved into my spam mail folder cause he reported over 40 posts in one afternoon

thats when i had enough and started deleting stuff he posted (show me ure 2010/2011 ride thread) 4 pages of nonsense in a till he came nice thread

he told me than via pm that im not nice to him like the other mods (ric)
just told him if im anoyed or had enough i dont feel like brushing sugar arround his mouth for any reason

hope he is gone for good

my 40 cents

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im dealing with Joey right now. He's a seriously messed up kid. Im deleting his user name for him, all his posts will be guests.

heres a list that hated me and frequetly did this

pow
heavy d
arewethereyet
rucky
and someothers that i cant quite remember but did'nt do it every night like those guys , every night i fought off the entire website and i am sick of it.

yes fun can only go so far until i snap , and i did , sorry for all the problems i caused and go ahead and delete my username , i'm just fawking sick of it.

thanks and God bless

joey!

to far is calling me

a waste of time
unwanted
nuisance
even the mods starting making fun of me! (not gonna mention them)

joey!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Im dealing with Joey right now. He's a seriously messed up kid. Im deleting his user name for him, all his posts will be guests.

I thought we got rid of this kid..... why is he still able to post as "guest100"??????

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He shouln't be. If there is recent posts then I forgot to change the password. If there is a recent post please ban him till I get back and will change his password so he has no access.

R

Ummmmm....... I don't have a Ban button :confused: :confused:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u forgot we are only thread moderators as first ????

dennis, were you one of those kids that reminded the teachers that they forgot to give out homework for the weekend?

lol :d

rknight might have forgotten and given us the "ban" button ;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
For now the ban button is with only a few people. This button can get a person in a bit of trouble too. Its like having the keys to a department store. :d

And for this reason I took the "ban" button away from Ron...lol...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom