Where to stay near Scotch Creek

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to Scotch Creek area next month and I'm trying to find a place to stay.
A couple of years ago I stayed at Copper Island Inn. I've tried calling there all day today but there's no answer. Maybe they've gone under.
Looking for somewhere on that side of the lake.

Thx.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a friend with a cabin in scotch creek but it's full with the rest of the group. Trying to stay close for the beers :)

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the Quaaout Lodge. Its just past the Squilax bridge. About 10-12km from scotch creek. Or the hotel in Anglemont, not sure if its open in the winter or not.

75crew

Reaction score
Hey Dan. Called the Esso. The pubs only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday over the winter. You could try back on Thursday. Kevin. Bring on the snow!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called Esso today too. :)
Seems odd for a hotel but I'll call on Thursday.

I checked out Quaaout Lodge last year and I was told they aren't open during the winter. That's where I got the number for Copper Island.

75crew

Reaction score
Ya. It's slow there in the winter. I'm sure she's got it closed because it would cost more to have it open the other days. Hope it works out. It's staggerin distance from the cabin and it's got style...unlike Tom.:eek:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go easy on Tom. Doesn't he have to ride a cat this time... While wearing his Polaris jacket?

75crew

Reaction score
Your right. He's so indecisive! Kinda like in the attached from last weekend. He was screamin snowcheck and ran straight to the Doo dealer. Maybe we can have a sacrificial burning of the Poo jacket at the lake.

Attachments

• IMG00740-20120219-1513.jpg
    IMG00740-20120219-1513.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 119

callan

Reaction score
is that Tom running to the ski too dealership<<<< dam i got to get me one of these bad ass sleds...thomas should get a matching jacket ( skidoo) ha ha

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all good. We're are booked at the Copper Island Inn so there will be a short stumble to and from.

Top Bottom