Where is the Covid thread located?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a thread moved to the Covid section. I cant seem to find it ….

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It says that I do not have permission to view this page?????

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think in your settings you have to turn the COVID section on, or message an admin.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your acct, preferences, settings, scroll down a bit and click the check box for "do you want to see the covid forum"

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well,I was seriously looking for an answer…… and this is where my question got sent… hoping someone would know for sure.. Can a person request a certain brand of vaxxed blood or pure blood if desired?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably still going strong in there, I tend to stay away, it's kinda like a dog pen you can just go in for a quick second and get them all barking, kinda fun if your board. Good question though never thought of that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably still going strong in there, I tend to stay away, it's kinda like a dog pen you can just go in for a quick second and get them all barking, kinda fun if your board. Good question though never thought of that.
Post of the year! Lmao

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Covic,,, I thought we we're battling Mad Kow from 2008,,, they didn't have no vaccine for it...

Only option was get our horns cut off or a trip too the shooting range...

Oh Boy !!!

I heard roumors theres another virus coming out,,, Soar Brain Syndrome,,, they say there's no cure for it...

The best we can do is turn off the news networks,,, avoid humans and goats,,, run the crown lands at night on our OHV's,,, hunt furry critters,,, and sleep all day long...

Bonfire Smokey dog cooks help,,, Ha...

Any-who,,, there's no world pandemic in my world,,, fake news too confuses the masses,,, more pepole have starved too death then all wars,,, diseases,,, health issues combined...
Starvation has been around for 17.2 million years as its claimed 400 too 700 million humans if not """double""" that over the years...

Nothing will every top that...

Starvation,,, Who-da-thunk that it is still the largest killer of all humans,,, almost 1 billion humans by the time the smoke clears...

Crazy Ahhh !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i hear ya got thirty days without food till ya die? 3 days without water?

Top Bottom