i thought you guys would be braging about snow by now

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they're probably all ridin by now.............azzhats

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard from a few guys its adding up quikly with a good hard base. I missed a ride last sunday but there have been guys bombing around for a couple weeks.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going up tomorrow, but friends of mine went up on Sunday.... it was pretty slim yet then, we've has snow since so I'll take some pics tomorrow and let ya know what is up there. Here is a couple of pics from Sunday..... DSCN1109.jpg DSCN1110.jpg

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seams to me there was alot more this time last year

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was!! We were sledding a good week earlier, and with 2 - 3' more snow... oh well.... it's coming! :eek:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we went out today... but we didn't do the microwave, but we broke out the trail into Sinclair.... took us most of the day, but it has to be done at some point anyway. At the cut block there was about 2 1/2' .... but by the time we finally broke into the entrance bowl we were pushing 4 - 5' It was a bit of a stuck fest but oh so worth the powder in the bowl!!! PB110589.JPG PB110588.JPG

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could imagine the first break could be pretty nasty! A few of us went up with Clayton a couple years ago and there was a couple feet of fresh to break after the cut block and and pow over the hood at the cabin and it was grueling day but it was a lot of fun. I guess it's time to start getting the sled out.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone up for a ride saturday? there's a few of us from my area that wanna ride telkwa.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help ya there... I'm heading south ( the Caribbean!! ) for a couple of weeks (ya I know.... life sucks : ) ) but if you go to the parking lot at 19 km I'm sure there will be lots of people heading up the Microwave.... there was lots last weekend. If you decide to head into Sinclair make sure to take along your avalanche gear as the snow was already sliding in the entrance bowl. Also, try to take care of the trail heading up there.... if you trough it please fix it up again for the next guy. Thanks, and let us know how it goes....

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm jealous... turns out i'm not heading up now. just started moving so i won't be riding for a week or so. maybe first weekend in december i'll make a trip up.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone make it out over the weekend. Will be home in a week and ready to go.

Top Bottom