Attachments

• Hi_Five.jpg
    Hi_Five.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 68

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Booger looks like you guys have the same excuse

"She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her," the man told the newspaper.

Alit underwent a cleansing ritual. The village chief gave the owner of the cow the equivalent of $562.

The cow was reportedly drowned in the sea to rid the village of bad luck.

:Happy4:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i say never if the mods had any guts they would delete his post count down to 50 or so. just sayin. bogger is to much of a post whore anyways and then he drags others into the vicious post whorin circle to wich nobody can get out

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i say never if the mods had any guts they would delete his post count down to 50 or so. just sayin. bogger is to much of a post whore anyways and then he drags others into the vicious post whorin circle to wich nobody can get out

what are you sayin?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Moderators & Administrators

You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions.

Hmmmmmm.... I don't see...

"Insult the moderators by calling them gutless just because you feel like a whore and feel dirty"

Just sayin.......

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sorry bogger i just got caught up in my ho'in and went crazy i needed something to post somewhere and thats what got it.:d did ya make it out last night.

Top Bottom