What's your pet peeve?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Fastfood places that look at you like your the biggest azzhole when you ask for ketchup.

they arent looking at you like that because you asked for ketchup....

they are looking at you like that because you are an azzhole.....

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shopping carts....they are a great thing for us to use but no where did I see a sign on them that said they are disposable and to drop where you empty!!!!!

Twice today....while picking up stuff in town...I went to pull into a stall and couldn't park because some idiot was too lazy to put the cart in the cart rack??? Fug...how lazy can you be???? then....there must have been about 3 or 4 others walking into the store...so instead of grabbing a cart and pushing it back into the store...they walk right past them(I know they didn't leave it there ) but then enter the store and grab a cart out of the ones in the entry!? To top it all off I watched the one lady walk past one in the parking lot...grab one from inside and low and behold... we left the store at the same time...she unloads her groceries and leaves the fugging cart beside another vehicle and jumps in her van so I walked right up to her van along with my cart and asked her if she was done with her's? of which her face went red and she kind of laughed a bit with a stupid dumb caught in the headlights look. She never made an attempt to even get out and take it back and popped her van into gear at which point I asked her if she would like me to take it along with mine back to the rack so that others wouldn't have to move her cart to park and she said, " oh... that would be so nice of you" and fugged off!" I just shook my head and put her cart away! Not even worth the effort of getting mad at someone that stupid.. :eek::mad::realmad::confused:

Zipp

Reaction score
truck drivers who hammer you with high beems for having your fog lights on, doesn't bother anyone else why just you, you are sitting another 6 feet higher then me.

Azzhats that think their fog lights dont bother anyone else!! (yes you are a azzhat)

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Photo radar working on Holidays like today, Remembrance Day. What a cash cow - get a life.:nono::rant::nono:

To those who served for us I salute you.:canadaflag:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First snow fall that leaves a dusting on the roads. All i want is a bambi smasher for a few hours.... please:eek:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Farmer blowing is when you hork a loagie?

i believe it is when you just plug one nostril and blow as hard as you can out the other one, resulting in snot violently being expelled from the nostril.
It is very satisfying, no need for a kleenex!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i believe it is when you just plug one nostril and blow as hard as you can out the other one, resulting in snot violently being expelled from the nostril.
It is very satisfying, no need for a kleenex!

Not only satisifying, it seems to work best in the shower, what with everything loosened up just right....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that live in CANADA and bitch and whine when it gets cold and snows. dont like the cold fugg off and go somewhere else.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that live in CANADA and bitch and whine when it gets cold and snows. dont like the cold fugg off and go somewhere else.

Agreed. I will complain when i'm working outside and it's -40-50C out and windy as hell cause that is ball freezing cold, but otherwise nope.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Or people that move next to an airport and complain about the noise. WTF you knew it was there when you moved, they aren't going to move the airport cause of you.

Top Bottom