What's your pet peeve?

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
people that live in CANADA and bitch and whine when it gets cold and snows. dont like the cold fugg off and go somewhere else.

how bout people who live in ALBERTA and didnt go to work today because they still have NOT put on winter tires and are scared to drive?? FUGG Its November and guess what in November, not always but generally there is SNOW on the ground. Get your chit together:rant::rant:

..ilovethepeopleiworkwithilovethepeopleiworkwithilovethepeopleiworkwith....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how bout people who live in ALBERTA and didnt go to work today because they still have NOT put on winter tires and are scared to drive?? FUGG Its November and guess what in November, not always but generally there is SNOW on the ground. Get your chit together:rant::rant:

That's pathetic. My truck has almost bald tires, and 4wd is broke and it's still FINE for driving.

People just fail at driving horribly.....

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seriously? Wow slow down and give lots of room to brake...

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who don't stop at railway crossings when you get out to stop traffic! Almost got run over this morning trying to flag them down. Got told no more, stand to the side if they don't stop they can run into the train and see if they can win......Frigging people were flying by just before all the time so they didn't have to stop and wait 30 seconds. I guess they won't if the train hits them......they are only outweighted by about 1,000,000 times.....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
That's pathetic. My truck has almost bald tires, and 4wd is broke and it's still FINE for driving.

People just fail at driving horribly.....

people who drive broken trucks with bald tires simply because they are indecisive and wont just buy a new damn truck already......:d:beer:

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Seriously? Wow slow down and give lots of room to brake...

yeah seriously. I wish i was the boss because thats a lame fuggin excuse. Happens every year....wish i could use that excuse and NOT get written up or canned...

Richadge

Reaction score

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Brothers that like to log onto discussion forums and ridicule other peoples pet peeves.

just curious! why do you care what other people drive?:confused: i see a old rusty vehicle , i think nothing of it.:confused:

just askin...........

it was a joke guys.....you know ha ha......havent you seen his everyday delema of buying his new truck.....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why were you getting out to stop traffic?

Rule that you must manually protect certain crossings. Get in ch!t if you don't. Some you can just look to see if clear, others you must have people on the ground warning. Doesn't do any good though people are to stupid to stop.....Until you physically pull onto the road people will keep going by regardless of anything.

Top Bottom