whats the worst part about owning a turbo yamaha?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These threads are hilarious. I am building a new Yamaha this fall and will have it in our booth at the Edm sled show. It will be a bit different than any Nytro seen before and I wouldn't be afraid to ride it in any trees. Lol

Big dog on the walk...... Not many can keep up with you in the trees or Zala's lounge Neil. Lol

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These threads are hilarious. I am building a new Yamaha this fall and will have it in our booth at the Edm sled show. It will be a bit different than any Nytro seen before and I wouldn't be afraid to ride it in any trees. Lol

What!!??? No way!!?? U can't ride a nytro through trees can u?? Lol. Only anyone who buys a doo and burant on a Polaris can ride trees I thought??:rollinglaugh:
Stir....stir....

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The miku's could ride a skandic super wide threw the tree if it was set up for them.Just saying

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What!!??? No way!!?? U can't ride a nytro through trees can u?? Lol. Only anyone who buys a doo and burant on a Polaris can ride trees I thought??:rollinglaugh:
Stir....stir....

I think he can give you all you can handle. Just sayn'....Lol.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a question??? where are all these high climbing 2 strokes in jan-feb? they always seem to be climbing the big stuff at the end of the season... is there a reason for that? must be the same reason lhf start riding at the end of apr
Are you phucking kidding me? The best riding is Jan and Feb. If I ride after that its just to drink beer and watch the Yammies in the dick hard snow.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to assume same take as you. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, ya well the times are a changing. I boycotted Zala's because of there crappy attitude, and actually quit drinking months ago. Lol

Geez you must of dam near had shares in that place. Big mistake on there part. How you gonna get through Rapinders wedding with no drinking? Lol.

Top Bottom