whats the better sled and whats the better deal?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holly! I just came from another thread from yamaha sx700. I feel like it might be time to say GROW UP. I feel here at S&M we are a little older than 4 or 5 so we should act it. if you want to act less than a man, then I heard there is a new site for 14 and under at romper-room-sled-chat.com just my 2 cents.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is getting tipsy here, Romper room is on @ 11 Am. Maybe should be banned for a couple of days. This could be like do youre parents know youre stirring sh!t and what websites u are on OMG loose up YamahaaaaaSX. Go have some Kool Aide:nono:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holly! I just came from another thread from yamaha sx700. I feel like it might be time to say GROW UP. I feel here at S&M we are a little older than 4 or 5 so we should act it. if you want to act less than a man, then I heard there is a new site for 14 and under at romper-room-sled-chat.com just my 2 cents.

i wonder , are the people on that site as mean as SOME of the people on this site ive talked to?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is getting tipsy here, Romper room is on @ 11 Am. Maybe should be banned for a couple of days. This could be like do youre parents know youre stirring sh!t and what websites u are on OMG loose up YamahaaaaaSX. Go have some Kool Aide:nono:

tisca tisc:rant:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you know what dude you payed for it ALL with your hard erned money so that to me says somthing about the guy hope that sled works out for ya those liberty engines ran great and pulled awsome, and those wedge chassis have unlimited ways to make that machine rock!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what dude you payed for it ALL with your hard erned money so that to me says somthing about the guy hope that sled works out for ya those liberty engines ran great and pulled awsome, and those wedge chassis have unlimited ways to make that machine rock!

yes I worked hard! I spent over 180 hrs washing dishes at a resturant for $10an hour.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am getting blaimed for defending yamaha , i never said anything bad about his sled , i just said i think he should have bought the yammi. you guys are doing the same thing as me , defending your brands!!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ahha i did tha same thing to buy my rev dad loaned me the oney and ived payed more then half so far and iworked at a restarun washing dishes getting 8 an hour but i still him 4 grand

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i am getting blaimed for defending yamaha , i never said anything bad about his sled , i just said i think he should have bought the yammi. you guys are doing the same thing as me , defending your brands!!!

its because you had no reason to bring it up, this thread was about a cat and poo and he bought the machine he choose so thats that!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahha i did tha same thing to buy my rev dad loaned me the oney and ived payed more then half so far and iworked at a restarun washing dishes getting 8 an hour but i still him 4 grand

yes but did it get up to +38 in your kitchen? we dont have air conditioning, I cant open windows but hey the food is dam good, not that fast food crap. STEAK!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
it got 102 degrees ferienhight (sp?) above my dish pit, worst 3 weeks ever working in that kitchen lol 2 people quit that week o the bosses started paying my 9$ an hour to stay lol (we only had amercan thermeters lol) as long as i got payed i didnt care what i was doing when i was working there, but when the new cooks that came in started treating everyone like chit even the front staff i knew it was time to leave leanred alot working in the kitchen though

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(this is the way threads should go, not like joeys or that other kids)

EFF!!!!! looks like i spoke to soon:realmad::rant:

i find it kind of anoying how this kid causes $hit on every thread.... maybe ban him for a few days... it will be like a "time out":p

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EFF!!!!! looks like i spoke to soon:realmad::rant:

i find it kind of anoying how this kid causes $hit on every thread.... maybe ban him for a few days... it will be like a "time out":p

yeah someone needs to grow up just a bit and learn to respect other people opinions

Top Bottom