whats the better sled and whats the better deal?

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 12 year old daughter drives my 96 summit 740. Just make sure you use the thing in your helmet LOL Sounds like your on the right page with your thinking. I think a kid who raises $2000 at 14 for a sled sounds like he has a head on his shoulders.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you everyone! I now am a proud owner of a 1998 rmk 600. (ill have pics soom) the think is in good condition - the dash board. everything works though. it has 2" bar riser, sno stuff can, 136/2" track..... A great deal for $2100!

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a RMK 600, was a very good sled, never let me down, im sure you will have fun,ride safe.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a kid who raises $2000 at 14 for a sled sounds like he has a head on his shoulders.

i second that...

Congrats andre you'll be having a lot of fun this winter!!! hopefully it snows lots very soon!:d:d

(this is the way threads should go, not like joeys or that other kids)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first off good on ya for working your butt off and saving up to buy a sled
second good on ya for buying a polaris those sleds are work horses and hardly a bit of trouble ...

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will not be dissapointed in that machine. Have fun and I am sure that you cant wait to get some snow around home.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took it out today. I think this was a GREAT DEAL. all I have to do is paint the nose cone and change the chaincase oil :)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha. yamaha the most relaible sleds ever!! never been let down!:):d AWESOME GAS MILEAGE!!!! most people on here would disagree , i dont know why!!! ask travisfader about the yammi 700's , he has one , nice sled!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha. yamaha the most relaible sleds ever!! never been let down!:):d AWESOME GAS MILEAGE!!!! most people on here would disagree , i dont know why!!! ask travisfader about the yammi 700's , he has one , nice sled!!

everyone has their own opinion i ride a polaris and i like it
the first sled i owned was a sno-jet 295 ss
great little sled it never let me down either .. bottom line is if you take care of them most sleds will be a good sled

dont bash someone that bought something that they worked hard to be able to buy with his own cash instead of daddy buying a spoiled kid his sled

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great little sled it never let me down either .. bottom line is if you take care of them most sleds will be a good sled

dont bash someone that bought something that they worked hard to be able to buy with his own cash instead of daddy buying a spoiled kid his sled

i paid more than half for my sled! $1500 and my dad paid $1,000 and i worked my ass of for that sled! pushing a lawn mower up a 60ft hill for eight hrs a day! getting paid not even min wage! i never bashed , i was ust defending my fave brand!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i paid more than half for my sled! $1500 and my dad paid $1,000 and i worked my ass of for that sled! pushing a lawn mower up a 60ft hill for eight hrs a day! getting paid not even min wage! i never bashed , i was ust defending my fave brand!!

well you have your on opinion on what brand is best and keep it to your self, no one really cares what you think cause all you want to do is cause chit, like i said in another post GTFO!

Last edited:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have too say I didnt have to pay for gas to get it so I guess im spoiled

Top Bottom