What's going to happen to Tucker Carlson now?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy went said it was excellent!

Attachments

• IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2037.jpeg
    IMG_2037.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 64

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, another CIA/ Jesuit deceiver. Him and Peterson and most others are limited hangouts at best.

Every person with a platform that big or a influencer with a decent amount of followers that doesn’t directly call out the Jew is either a deceiver or a idiot. Thousands of years of repeating patterns by them isn’t a hard problem to figure out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys slay me. First Tucker was a bad man because he was with the MSM and couldn’t be trusted. Then he changed his programming, left Fox and started going even more to the right,, hating on the jab, calling the US election a fraud and he’s the man. Now he won’t hate on the Jews and he’s a bad man again. What? Are you guys in some kind of cult? 😂

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys slay me. First Tucker was a bad man because he was with the MSM and couldn’t be trusted. Then he changed his programming, left Fox and started going even more to the right,, hating on the jab, calling the US election a fraud and he’s the man. Now he won’t hate on the Jews and he’s a bad man again. What? Are you guys in some kind of cult?

Can’t put me in that “you guys” lump. I’ve never trusted him. He’s a 90-10er.

And yeah, once you know a bunch of things the jew has done to subvert humanity for the last 2000 years you’d be looking for “influencers” to call them out too.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys slay me. First Tucker was a bad man because he was with the MSM and couldn’t be trusted. Then he changed his programming, left Fox and started going even more to the right,, hating on the jab, calling the US election a fraud and he’s the man. Now he won’t hate on the Jews and he’s a bad man again. What? Are you guys in some kind of cult? 😂
3 years too late he starts speaking the truth about the jab. Millions of lives lost and ruined too late.

All big tech tech platforms (and of course MSM) are controlled by algorithms as well as teams of people. If they don't want people to see something, or don't want anything to go "viral", it wont go viral. Tucker, Peterson, Elon etc all these guys go viral all the time.

You actually think the globalists and their string pullers planned on implementing global communism/ totalitarian agenda by only controlling so called "left wing" people and political parties?

You really don't have to dig too deep to see Tuckers connection to the CIA, and his photo with his Kaballist wrist band. Not to mention his fathers employment with the CIA.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What does " going to the right" mean?

Top Bottom