What's faster? Kawasaki KFX450 or Banshee

johnjay

Reaction score
i'm new to this site and this is the place to ask i think!!! everyone has something different to say on why? i've been on youtube and seen fast quads but i want to know what would win?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The KFX. Sure, a modded banshee would beat a stock KFX, but put the equal amount of money in a KFX and it would come out on top. They make more horsepower and more torque than a banshee.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are way too many variables to say one is faster than another but in stock form the kfx would win.

johnjay

Reaction score
ok so it the upgrades that make them fast, because i seen some fast quad but it seen that they have differnt motor in them... i want to get one but i don't want to buy a moter!! lol i just want to buy one and do it up. i like the banshee and the kfx, which stack motor is the best to do up? i seen some video on youtube, i think its called hinton? that where the sand dunes are? i like to go there a ride it look like fun!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the Rider and Mods. My stock Banshee was giving TRX450s modded up to 50hp a very hard time in drags at Brule lake a few years ago. So I would say set-up is key. My modded Banshee is Super Fun but can still be beat by others and by KFXDream RIPPers modded KFX with nitrous. It all comes out on how much $$ you want to blow on your quad.
$$ for $$ a Banshee will be way more fun than a 4 stroke and be more reliable. The biggest plus is the sound ya can't beat the great sound of the Banshee. Good Luck shopping.:d:d

Top Bottom