What Would You Do?

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
Is this by Devon or closer to edmonton( quadrant ave) very end of 199st?

I live right buy here always rode here. Last rotation off my neighbour buddies told me the guy was gonna do this (thought they were fawking with me) as it is private land and he has tried hard to keep jeeps trucks bikes atv and sleds out.
To be honest it was nice till the jeeps went in and destroyed everything about 5 years ago. Now people are Burning stolen cars and trucks. Dumping garbage. Construction material. Battery's.
People just keep ripping gates down and smashing fence and bush around everything he blocks.

Only courious if if it's the spot or not.

I dont approve of it at all. Private land or not. Lots of kids walk and run them trails.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its private land then I dont think there is anything wrong with it as long as the land is posted. People are so freaking disrespectful and entitled these days. My cousin bought a beautiful piece of land on the north side of the river south of stoney plain that had been used by the public for years and years. When he bought it he posted it because he has a young family and didnt want people ripping through there all the time and having parties. He has had a ridiculous amount of trouble. Vandalism, theft, littering, etc.

Bottom line is if someone has put their hard earned money out to buy a piece of land, you have no right to use it. If the harrows were not on private land, then that is a different story.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Centre is an acceptable way to spell it. Just like metre.

my bad....I guess I'm still "old school"....I was taught "center" was like the middle of something and "centre" was like a shopping centre. Over the years it seems both spellings have become acceptable for either meaning.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's private land he should be able to do whatever he wants. Stay the fack out! If it was my land and I had had enough that there trail would be my archery/firing lane.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's private land he should be able to do whatever he wants. Stay the fack out! If it was my land and I had had enough that there trail would be my archery/firing lane.

I'm not 100% sure but I think boobytraps are still illegal on private property. I get why people do it though, I get enough garbage and sh!t in my yard and that's just from being near a highway. I'd hate to own land with old "public" trails on it.

glenza

Reaction score
My last time out there I checked, the spikes were still out there, and the RCMP's did nothing about it. Heard from rural crime watch, there have been reports of reoccurring vandalism in the immediate surrounding area. I don't agree with hurting someone just because they crossed 200 yards of unused land/property.

Top Bottom