What Would You Do?

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
And what does doing nothing do?

No no. I completely agree that it should be reported. Phuck.... I think the bastards that did it should be hanged by their nuts. I just know that there won't be any fingerprinting happening. Unfortunately, cops don't care about chit like this UNTIL the unthinkable happens. It's a sad world we live in these days.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they steel or wood??

Remove them and set up a camera. Then think about what to do when you know who did it and never tell anyone

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy is In a wheel chair, fer phugg sakes tex, and lawyer to boot! you could be in a world of legal hurt with these types of idiotic posts!!!!
Oh he's such a azz hat, I'm sure he's heard worse

When the hell is he in a wheel chair

How can u be the outdoors writer in a wheel chair?? I recall pics of him fishing and byotchin about rivers, creeks, and quads and river boats.... Just sone of the b.s crap from him

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy is likely close to 75-80, likely one guy you don't want to post BS about or you could be meeting in person, while he is picking up the keys to everything you once owned!! people are being sued for dumb **** they post about others, on an open forum. wonder how it would go if someone sent your post to him. may be a sizable reward? lol

Last edited:

glenza

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, out all day.
The spikes are by Devon, not far from North Sask river, on south side of culvert.
In opening of fence, on main trail. Been riding there for 30 years. Getting pictures
printed and will be at RCMP's in a couple hours.
Will keep you posted.
Thanks everyone.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they on private property? Not much crown land riding around Devon. Do you have an exact location?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying it is right. Someone is looking for trouble if they are planting spikes but hopefully this isn't a case of a property owner having enough of people crossing his land, cutting fences etc. I grew up in that area and ride a lot years ago but most of that riding is in someone's land now. Of course I can be wrong.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recall some posts of what some people would do to those caught trespassing on there land from a incident in Saskatchewan! wonder if there is any connection?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did u dig them up? Is it possible they are just old harrows long forgotten? Not trying to be a turd just trying to be hopeful it is not a vengeful act.

Top Bottom