what skis for 2010 m8 sno pro?

Haplo1

Reaction score
hey I was wondering what skis to put on my 2010m8 snopro. the stock skis are in pretty rough shape- one is kinda twisted lol- anyone have any reccommendations? do I go with stock again or aftermarket? I do about 85 percent mountain riding with rest being trail or ditch. thanks for any suggestions!

jbunce

Reaction score
Well the stock skis from the dealer are the same price as aftermarket ones. my dealership is slapping a pair of slydogs on mine next week

Haplo1

Reaction score
ya my dealer wants close to the same. I thinking I would go with the sly dogs as well.

Kelly

Reaction score
I put the Slydogs on mine. Love them. What size did you guys go with.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anything aftermarket has to be better than stock:d, simmons flexi series are pretty sweet

x 2 we run simmons on just about everything..although this year were trying the powder pros and they seem good too.... both are more responsive than the stocks.... i still prefer the simmons flexi ..... : )

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Sly Dog Powder hounds...
but the damn rubber bumper/cushion things fell out and as a result had me doing some acrobatic endos when the ski went down and into the pow. installed correctly but havent fallen out after i screwed them in a few trips ago. pissed me off at first but i tried the same sled without them and O yeah! they make a difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: soh
Top Bottom