What is your definition of a stuck?

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I think I need to expand my categories...

A “stick� if there is a quick roll or lone ski tug by rider and headed on you way again in short order. ie 15 sec or so.

A “stuck� if your buddy or shovel is required. A “stick� becomes a “stuck� if your buddies have time for a bevy.

Then there is “stuck as fawk in the sticks� when the saw comes out and all of you buddies have a beverage while watching you prun nature.

This is confusing. Does that sound about right, did I miss any?

That’s perfect so I’m gonna go out on a limb....... and say I fell into the “stuck as fawk in the Sticks” category this time. She was Saws and drinks. And laughs. Great memory.

Last edited:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this count as stuck? He may have been able to pin and wiggle but I gave him a ski tug anyways because I didn't want him to actually get stuck

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now boys just ask yourself: Is your Sled stuck, or do you SUCK and you failed your sled again?

There's no stuck sleds, just rider errors... Sleds don't just decide to burry themselves.

And basically if you hit the gas and the sled don't go fwd your not stuck, You Suck.

PS, f#ck Alphas pull hard, won't be getting stuck nearly as much as on the Doo.... Don't care if it has the least dyno'd power on paper, that thing just pulls so friggin hard in the steep and deep on a hill... When a Doo bogs, this thing just accelerates... Crazy, Cat did something right with the geo / track / motor / clutching calibration...

Talking stock to stock here, lay off the race fuel infused $10,000 in upgrades talk Farmer.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now boys just ask yourself: Is your Sled stuck, or do you SUCK and you failed your sled again?

There's no stuck sleds, just rider errors... Sleds don't just decide to burry themselves.

And basically if you hit the gas and the sled don't go fwd your not stuck, You Suck.

PS, f#ck Alphas pull hard, won't be getting stuck nearly as much as on the Doo.... Don't care if it has the least dyno'd power on paper, that thing just pulls so friggin hard in the steep and deep on a hill... When a Doo bogs, this thing just accelerates... Crazy, Cat did something right with the geo / track / motor / clutching calibration...

Talking stock to stock here, lay off the race fuel infused $10,000 in upgrades talk Farmer.

HAHA! Read my mind...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

#bigmoneycrew

Reactions: BEL

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a riding day the only stuck that matter is the one closest to the trail. That's a daily award and the prize is heavy ridicule.

oh and yeah the alpha is a weapon, they fawkin chew.

Last edited:

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Valemount BC 021s.jpg
    Valemount BC 021s.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 209

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you lightly rest the front bumper up against a 6" diameter tree with the skis straddling the trunk so as not to bend the bumper. You have not spun the track making a trench and the running boards are free. You get off and get the saw out and remove the tree. Get back on and press the throttle and away you go.

Your buddy had time for a beverage and another buddy wondered where you were and what you were doing. Were you stuck??

No, you were logging.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your using stucks as a point system on your day, I think we need to make some rules. If your stuck doing a stupid climb and have to roll your sled down the hill you should extra points for creativity. Stuck in the middle of a meadow on the flats should be major negative points. I have no problem with guys getting stuck if they provide a little excitement. I even put some in my videos.

https://youtu.be/T15LLUBm6vk

I will add, if you are not getting "Stuck" you are not riding hard enough.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm liking this thread... once a day I'm usually busting out the shovel it seems.... which is what I consider a stuck, when the Helmut comes off and the shovel comes out... this one here is one of my favorites. First picture take from the groomed trail, and the cat in the back ground of the second is sitting on the trail...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But in my opinion that's just a stick not a stuck. Quick roll and you are out!
Dont know if I would want to roll that one out, last two photos are of the same stuck, that right on the edge of a cliff from what I can tell

Top Bottom