What is your definition of a stuck?

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know if I would want to roll that one out, last two photos are of the same stuck, that right on the edge of a cliff from what I can tell

Oops I was looking at the photo of the black pro with its skis in the air

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know if I would want to roll that one out, last two photos are of the same stuck, that right on the edge of a cliff from what I can tell

It was a bit of a spot ! Credit goes to Frank
MAY-2011-025 (3).jpg MAY-2011-029 (4).jpg

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I subscribe to the keep it easy... "if you're not moving and have to get off your sled or get any kind of help... then you're stuck". Even a quick ski pull, you're still stuck. If you are stuck involving logging and more than two of your riding buddies to get you out then you are "stuck times 2... once on the snow and once for the first round of drinks!" ha, ha! If you're keeping score then it can be for just when you need a hand since I don't really care otherwise how many times you feel like diggging yourself out.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, there are different opinions for sure.

I think stuck for sledding, is when the shovel comes out. I dont even call it stuck if i provide a ski pull for a buddy.

However, i have a bastard dutchman buddy that snaps a pic even if we are stopped in deep snow, forwards every damn pic to co-workers claiming my POS cat was stuck all day.... Drives me nuts, and he knows it

DoCDoo

Reaction score
Agreed. If you get it out on your own from just riding it. No shovel, no rolling it over etc. not a stuck.

If you need a helping hand or quick ski pull its a stuck.

Top Bottom