What happened to 2 stroke cold smoke

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember the days the staging area smelled of 2 stroke smoke. Got out the other day for a ride lots of smoke in the air just wasn't sleds. Green with marijuana smoke even up at the cabin. Welcome to Trudeaus 2020 i guess. Now we can eat it too!

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's no different than crushing a beer at the staging area or at the cabin in my opinion - if you crush beers and go sledding - tape it and send it - if you wanna get blitzed and go sledding then giver budz - as long as you make it out to the truck each time is all that matters - just get out there and giver cuz yur all deadly and that makes me feel deadly

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
It's no different than crushing a beer at the staging area or at the cabin in my opinion - if you crush beers and go sledding - tape it and send it - if you wanna get blitzed and go sledding then giver budz - as long as you make it out to the truck each time is all that matters - just get out there and giver cuz yur all deadly and that makes me feel deadly

Smudge Pan, is that you?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Depends on the person I guess... I can have (or crush if you will) a beer in the staging area then one for morning break, 1 or 2 at lunch and another while loading up at the end of the day and spend the entire day clear headed and not impaired. 4-5 light beers over a 6-8 hour day don't affect me.

If I were to have a few tokes prior to heading up the trail it would take me 4 hours to get to the alpine. I haven't smoked weed in over a decade but the impacts are different - alcohol is a slow progression to impairment but once there takes a long time for the effects to wear off, Pot impairs immediately but wears off very quickly. I have friends who wake and bake and can function perfectly fine stoned, in fact you're more likely to notice when they are not than when they are, but for me I can't function period for a few hours after smoking weed.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the person I guess... I can have (or crush if you will) a beer in the staging area then one for morning break, 1 or 2 at lunch and another while loading up at the end of the day and spend the entire day clear headed and not impaired. 4-5 light beers over a 6-8 hour day don't affect me.

If I were to have a few tokes prior to heading up the trail it would take me 4 hours to get to the alpine. I haven't smoked weed in over a decade but the impacts are different - alcohol is a slow progression to impairment but once there takes a long time for the effects to wear off, Pot impairs immediately but wears off very quickly. I have friends who wake and bake and can function perfectly fine stoned, in fact you're more likely to notice when they are not than when they are, but for me I can't function period for a few hours after smoking weed.
It completely depends on the person - I see guys at the cabin at eagles pass (not easy riding area) smokin huge cannons and just givin er out there - everyone's tolerance is different and everyone's selected poison that they love is also different - to each there own I don't judge - as long as you make it out alive that's all that matters and have an amazing time while doin it - everyone loves a crazy Canadian

Reactions: LID

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledding vids were so much better 5+ years ago **** these boys did was nuts now adays for most of it im like meh

2SCS2 is frome the late 90's! Haha.

Its a shame Slednecks 20 never was released. Woulda been a gooder. Youtube and instagram killed the sled movie business.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its a shame Slednecks 20 never was released. Woulda been a gooder. Youtube and instagram killed the sled movie business.

100%!! Like to see the new kids bowtie and do hop overs on a 04 rev haha

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slednecks 1 on the old zx and wedge chasis those guys were beasts then when the rev came out quinlan, christoph, jimmy blaze and the legend dane ferguson has byfar got my fav sled segment

https://youtu.be/nAgPncjFKi0

Last edited:
Top Bottom