What fuel is the best for your ride

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just stopped by co op gas bar here in red deer and filled my can. The premium 91 octane fuel contains no ethanol so I went with that. The manual for my XMR says 87 - 92 octane, don't usually run premium but with no ethanol I'm switching to that. Co op web sight even states no ethanol in 91 and a detailed chart of there blends, I like that. I'm sure any fuel will run fine for several years to come but I'm just picky I guess. I also drink molson special dry because it doesn't make my hair hurt the next day, cleans my injectors well though.

sooooooooooo, molson special dry doesn't give you that dual spray in the morning that misses the hole all together from plugged injector. :dontknow:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooooooooo, molson special dry doesn't give you that dual spray in the morning that misses the hole all together from plugged injector. :dontknow:

Pretty sure that's caused by something other then beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of co-ops fuels comes from the Suncor ( formerly petrocan refinery) in Edmonton. Their 87 has ethanol as its a government mandate.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Co-op 91 in my SxS and small equipment. Shell 91 in sled

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coop 91 and sea foam in each toyhauler tank full

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I/2 moonshine, 1/2 av gas for when you need a boost

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run shell 91 mixed with 100ll in my sled and had a bunch left this spring and I think most the gas powered crap around my house now has it in, i dont know if its just me but most thing seem to start better, that and i like the smell of av while mowing the lawn.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing brings a smile to a guys face more then the smell of av gas! I said it before and I will say it again that should be an axe body spray sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had the a problem with 91 gas from anywhere... in my grizzly it ran like crap... back fired hard while engine braking... called the dealer in PR and first question he asked what octane.... he told me never leave 87... switched back and never a problem

Top Bottom