What does the red MAGA hat mean to you?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of uproar over the school kids and the native Americans viral video a few days ago down in the excited states of America. I was wondering what everyones thoughts are on the Make America Great Again slogan from Donnie. When I first saw the hats and the message at his rallies it was all about making America a great power again in the industrial world. America has farmed a lot of their manufacturing out to other countries and has become weakend in my opinion by doing this. Industry gives the middle class jobs and creates wealth in the country. Now the left see's the red hat as a show of racism and divide. Not really sure how they can twist it to make that a credible statement but thats what is happening now. See that hat and you have a lefty crowd around you almost immediately. Whats the brain trust of snow and mud think?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally have zero issues with that concept. We need to do more of that in Canada and Make Canada Great Again. Hwvr, the guy that delivers the msg (Donnie) is a very poor example of making that happen when his companies continue to import products from all over the globe. Shouldn't one lead by example if you want to get the message thru?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems to be a shimmer of hope,

looks like Frances macron has been backpedaling , hopefully he gets the boot?

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The condensed version, basically the repeal of many policies and over regulations dating back over the last several administrations, which have weakened our country on numerous levels, left it vulnerable, and strangled industry. The main focus being undoing the Obama regime legacy and Clinton crime family.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my red hat, I’m white so i must be a hater... or I just where a red hat. Nothing to see here lefty’s just move a long.

Top Bottom