What do you bring?

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everything needed to get from point A to point B in one piece......and cant foget the fireworks, and depending on the alcohol level in the blood steem sometime the fireworks get taped to the quad mufflers

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First Aid anyone??

My work makes me take a two day first Aid course every two years......hardly makes me a Doctor...but I'll say I am glade to have it with me....don't matter what you ride or where, that stays with you at all times!!!

Also I like to take Duct tape and metal wire....never know when your bike might need stiches......Pretty hard to have everything needed in case of emergancey......

:beer::beer::beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Might sound silly but I CAN'T leave without my iPod. Started listening to tunes while quading a few years back and it's became a habit. I make a portion of my living riding quads. I ride around 3500 km a year and I am tired of listening to my HMF exhaust :d of course I carry a lot of the other essentials as well that have been mentioned.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Might sound silly but I CAN'T leave without my iPod. Started listening to tunes while quading a few years back and it's became a habit. I make a portion of my living riding quads. I ride around 3500 km a year and I am tired of listening to my HMF exhaust :d of course I carry a lot of the other essentials as well that have been mentioned.
Tylenol?????

mudhunter

Reaction score
A claxton horn (we coulda used one a bear and her cub were a shade close as we had a break once by Boyle)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need to bring ppl like all of you!!!

I need to start to pack other things, a little more importantly in my box. LOL

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Well from reading this post I am beginning to wonder if I under pack when going for a ride!! lol

We have a tool box that is spesific to the quads we take but it gets left in the truck (which really is no help if we break down on the trail! LOL)

I guess we just go with luck and pray we don't break down LOL

My spouse is pretty good, well I will say anal about keeping everything in working order and clean and upkept! So we haven't had too many issues, I know there is always a chance of something going wrong and we have had our instances!!

I think for us its just harder to pack alot of stuff as we both ride sport quads and don't have much room to carry on alot.

We do have our back pack with goodies and drinks, and thats usually about it. Tool box, gas and everything else stays in the truck!

Last summer was the worst ever, we were all geared up and ready to go for a ride, loaded up the suzuki, dropped the kids off at grandmas and headed out. Got about half a mile from the truck about to head up a hill, and the chain snapped right off, chewed up the sprocket and left us sitting there lol....he was so mad as it was a brand new chain and sprocket, but once looked over he assumes it was a weak link. Walked to the truck and brought it back, loaded up the Suzuki and decided to head back for the Honda...we were determined to get a ride in!! Got back out on the trail with the honda, made it about the same distance and the bearings piled up on the honda!! LOL turns our my brother in law does NOT know how to do this job properly!! lol so we loaded the honda up and my spouse looks at me and says well, we are 0 for 2 so far, should we take Justice's quad out? lol our 7 year old daughters little tao tao!! hehe.....we didn't but it sure was a discouraging day!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bring someone that can carry all that ch!t for me :d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bring someone that can carry all that ch!t for me :d

Top Bottom