Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like yamaha sure has a grasp on the mountain market

Maybe you and your "doo-gooders" have pushed away a lot of "other than doo owners" from S&M with the constant bullshat about how BRP is Supreme and the rest is crap and how we are idiots for owning something other than a SkiDoo........think about it, there is a LOT of members that no longer seem to be on this site....coincidence? Or did they find a website with less frustration??

nutma6

Reaction score
Maybe you and your "doo-gooders" have pushed away a lot of "other than doo owners" from S&M with the constant bullshat about how BRP is Supreme and the rest is crap and how we are idiots for owning something other than a SkiDoo........think about it, there is a LOT of members that no longer seem to be on this site....coincidence? Or did they find a website with less frustration??

I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't buy a doo because of every doo guy on the site but mostly because of maxwell.

Last edited:

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't buy a doo because of every doo guy on the site but mostly because of maxwell.

One person on an internet snowmobile forum is able to upset you enough to make you not want to buy a certain type of snowmobile...get a grip on reality.

RockSmasher

Reaction score
154 Summit SP. Came off a 2012 163 Nitro. When I get back on the Nitro, it feels like the park brake is on all the time. Doo FTW.

Top Bottom