West of Strathmore

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been back and forth to Strathmore recently and keep looking on the South Side of Hwy 1 just a little west of the weigh scale and wondering WTH that huge building is... Anyone know what it's for? What are they going to build in there...

Right near the same location this fall a huge drilling rig (way to big for the local CBM field) was in there for a couple months.. Injection well??

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I work with a guy who lives in Strathmore, I'll ask him tomorrow and see if he knows?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only new building that this guy know about is near the auction yard and its a animal building/hospital ?

Sent by my thumbs

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the new animal hospital, it's only a km or 2 west of strathmore, this building is about 8km - just past the weigh scale.. Same builder (Iron Wood) built both as there banners are on there..

This building has to be 80' tall, 120' long and has massive barn style doors, 2 over head cranes on a trolly that come out half the length of the main structure..

Next time i go by i'll snap a photo..

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the county office.. This looks like they'll fab something super tall in..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
county building out at hwy 21 intersection, may be to far east?

way to far east, of strathmore.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are building a space shuttle in it? Its pretty tall?

a new county building is being built just north of intersection hwy 1 and hwy 21. it is tall.

but east of stratmore, yes the other west.

Last edited:
Top Bottom