well taking the 08 xp to the baker center... treatment is about to start, hopfully i

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lindermann gets all his porting done at the shop next door to mine in pincher its pretty cool to see them do the work! yeah I kinda wanna do BB in the spring as i will have 5000 or more km's on it and more than likely time for a freshen up so may as well do a BB

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone have dyno sheets for the 860 or 880 are they able to match the power of 1000?And yes I mean sheets not hear say!

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there is a guy we ride with chris wilkinsons that has an 860w/single pipe,clutching a couple other things I do believe he said his dyno was close to 175 hp when it is pulling hard. i do beleieve he has 13-1 head as well on it.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there is a guy we ride with chris wilkinsons that has an 860w/single pipe,clutching a couple other things I do believe he said his dyno was close to 175 hp when it is pulling hard. i do beleieve he has 13-1 head as well on it.

Its not so much the HP gains as it is the torque gains. Being able to increase torque through mid and top end is huge.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldnt agree with you more takethebounce! torque is the key yes HP numbers make people go ooo lala but it's is the torque and how you transfer that torque that makes the difference!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's see some sheets boys? Someone should have one?

turbostang with came in at 183. That is dynoed, you would have to ask him for it. Thats a 860 with twins and 13-1 head, plus some other extras

But guessing how you are comparing to a 1000, bring her out and i will show you the real life dyno;)

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbostang with came in at 183. That is dynoed, you would have to ask him for it. Thats a 860 with twins and 13-1 head, plus some other extrasBut guessing how you are comparing to a 1000, bring her out and i will show you the real life dyno;)
Yes good plan! Hoping to get to revy to run with Baker and Daniluk this weekend. 183 seems a bit high to me but it could be. I've only seen a few 860's outpull a good running 1000 and they usually dyno at 170 ish and 123 ftlbs so it's interesting. Most 860 guys I have talked to are around 118ftlb which is close. If I could find somthing close I would switch to the lighter chassis.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes good plan! Hoping to get to revy to run with Baker and Daniluk this weekend. 183 seems a bit high to me but it could be. I've only seen a few 860's outpull a good running 1000 and they usually dyno at 170 ish and 123 ftlbs so it's interesting. Most 860 guys I have talked to are around 118ftlb which is close. If I could find somthing close I would switch to the lighter chassis.

Daryl is not riding this weekend.

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbostang with came in at 183. That is dynoed, you would have to ask him for it. Thats a 860 with twins and 13-1 head, plus some other extras

But guessing how you are comparing to a 1000, bring her out and i will show you the real life dyno;)
thats right i spent the extra money dynoed tunned it 183 horse and 119 foot pounds pump gas bored carbs and jaws twins no worries on clutching its forgiving it usally pulls through most stuff lol great sled and pump gas...what kind 1000

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well back from the baker center, looks sweet, hope it works out $$$$$$

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never got out today, wife had a birthday last night and got hammered, so i was the loving husband...lol

would like to ride durring the week if anyone intrested, not sure on how great the snow is tho

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never got out today, wife had a birthday last night and got hammered, so i was the loving husband...lol

would like to ride durring the week if anyone intrested, not sure on how great the snow is tho

Fernie was way better than expected this weekend, just stay away from the left of the notch, wind blown on that side. Even started to snow a bit.

Top Bottom