We Have Snow

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Howdy!
We Have Snow here at Inn On The Border!
We hardly had any snow last year in our home town of Rouleau SK aka Dog River on Corner Gas so we picked up stakes, bought the Inn On The Border and moved TO the snow! We arrived in July and have been renovating, repairing and are now cooking up a storm!

Our package this year is $79/per person per night for a BED to SLED accomodation, Prime Rib Dinner, Hearty Breakfast and Packed Lunch. Packages are booking very quickly! New Year's Eve & Christmas (even though we are closed 24, 25, 26th) is FULL!

Curt rode up Tent Mountain out back and there is a foot of snow on the trail so we are on our way to smooth trails and full bowls.

Check out our website www.innontheborder.com!

Let it Snow Let it Snow!
Cheers
Verlee

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still snow?

You certainly have a great deal down there. I'm sure I'll be stopping in for a night sometime over the winter.
But for now, i was just wondering how the snow is. I see you had snow last week, but with the rain this week, how is the weekend looking? Will there be enough to at least do some trails and to see how well the machine is running?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be down there for sure this year,that is a good deal hope you have openings!Please keep us updated on snow conditions!
catmando :D

GRD

Reaction score
Inn On The Border

I checked out the pictures on your website. Looks like there is a lot of snow.

What are the conditions like now?:ThumbsupMsn:

Have you got anymore snow?

Thanks.

Top Bottom