WCHA Revelstoke Event!!!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much awesome in one pic! Glad everyone enjoyed it, can't wait to go and race next year

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light
How did my ugly tattooed ass sneak into this photo with all these big names? Thanks to everyone for coming it was fun and November 22/23 we are opening the season back at RMR lots of things to be posted prior to this event, amateur and pro classes maybe some special classes all I can say is stay tuned. I don't want to be offensive but $150 to enter and $75 for additional classes was a non issue for anyone I talked to, we lose thousands doing these events as it is even when racers like the Micku's and Backus family force us to keep their prize money, I heard people complaining about 15$ admission and it's the same thing there, until we get large sponsorship it's necessity and personally if $15 is too much to watch and $150 is too much to race then don't do either, sledding isn't a cheap sport and holding these events is a lot more expensive than people realize not to mention the time effort and sacrifices required by everyone to hold and race in these events. I will try to get the results up soon, going riding all week so if you see the blue WCHA cat come say hi.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did my ugly tattooed ass sneak into this photo with all these big names? Thanks to everyone for coming it was fun and November 22/23 we are opening the season back at RMR lots of things to be posted prior to this event, amateur and pro classes maybe some special classes all I can say is stay tuned. I don't want to be offensive but $150 to enter and $75 for additional classes was a non issue for anyone I talked to, we lose thousands doing these events as it is even when racers like the Micku's and Backus family force us to keep their prize money, I heard people complaining about 15$ admission and it's the same thing there, until we get large sponsorship it's necessity and personally if $15 is too much to watch and $150 is too much to race then don't do either, sledding isn't a cheap sport and holding these events is a lot more expensive than people realize not to mention the time effort and sacrifices required by everyone to hold and race in these events. I will try to get the results up soon, going riding all week so if you see the blue WCHA cat come say hi.

I've organized national level races and no matter what you do or how well the event goes there will be whiners. Don't deal with them, it won't make a difference.

Do Listen to the riders who were there and enjoyed the day and do what YOU think is right.

Keep at it, all that matters is you know you did the best job you could have.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Event, Great Riders. If you rode in the Event be sure to contact me as I have some pretty epic photos of each rider!

For more photos for the event, check out http://www.facebook.com/Snofoto

1780991_553845224735353_4398276437181782407_o.jpg

Last edited:

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! For sure have to watch one of these in person. And a $15 admission is good deal, 10 times cheaper then going to a hockey game for example.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the results/standings posted anywhere for each class?
As soon as I'm home I will post on here the site and Facebook not going to lie I am worn right out even sledding today I was brutal hopefully tomorrow goes better, lots of huge names showed up and I really want to take them up on the offers to ride as I haven't rode at all this season really and why wouldn't you want that opportunity but I'm due for the couch and time with my family and pitbulls then if there's snow still around I'll head back maybe. Thanks for everyone's input here next season will be much better I promise, lots of things to improve on and we are already on it to ensure the upcoming season we explode. Really want to see people grow with us get sponsored and move on to rmsha, I love this sport!!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumour next year there will be more events is that true?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumour next year there will be more events is that true?
I can't divulge too much until papers are signed but expect 5-8 events starting with Revy nov21-23 and concentrating on races in the spring again, lots going into this season and hoping to have lots of news in the coming weeks and at the Edmonton sled show

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check our website too, we split semi pro and pro classes and plan to make it a solid season, we've heard rumours in the pro classes that we will have big name racers coming out as well as made semi pro more affordable we will also be cutting admission prices to $10 amongst other things pending we receive adequate sponsorship

Top Bottom