WCHA logo design help

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we are moving along faster than expected and gaining a fan base quickly enough to see this as a feasible idea, still a few hurdles to jump but hoping to have them sorted in the next week or two. Now the fun part, none of us are very good at design so as I posted on the Facebook page we are looking for a logo, WCHA in a legible font with sledding integrated into it, this will be the official logo for banners, business letterhead, decals for the trucks and trailers, as well as apparel and swag when it is up and going full tilt. Post up what you come up with. I like greens but it's not all up to me;)

Thanks to everyone who has showed interest as well as those helping us in our goal to bring hillcross to those of us who want it locally

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trim FX in GP may be able to help, plus the owner is a sled head that is in management at a local sled dealership. PM me and I will get you his number....

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a call today regarding some details to be ironed out hopefully by the weekend and hoping to have a meeting Monday with a potential venue but nothing substantial to get excited over, I will need to become a supporting vendor on the forum once I know we're a go though as I don't want to ruffle feathers and this board isn't free to run, hoping to have a big announcement next week if all goes well but my real job has me slammed during business hours, my tattoo artist may have a logo as well very soon, Facebook page has over 600 likes and has brought in some good leads for potential venues as well as a bunch of people interested in racing and volunteering, Snoriders magazine wants us to keep them updated so we are getting noticed and have a few businesses interested in sponsoring, all in all it seems like a feasible plan with a lot of cramming to be done to ensure this goes full boar. Thanks to everyone for your interest and support we are excited to bring this to everyone

Last edited:

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like one way or another it's going to work. It's something we all have wish for and now it sounds like the right people for the job are heading it up and making dreams come true.
Thanks everyone that is involved, for all the hard work.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is awesome! Keep up the good work. I would love to be a part of an event like this.

By the way, when the time comes I may be able to hook you up with some sponsors from fort Mac. I know there would be a TON of interest in this up here.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok what does wcha stand for

Looked but don't see it

sent while I should be drinking tea's

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WCHA-LOGO-CONCEPTS2-01.jpg

Still open to more ideas?

Attachments

• WCHA-LOGO-CONCEPTS2-02.jpg
    WCHA-LOGO-CONCEPTS2-02.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 74

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like first one but would love to see it with the trees but without the hill swoosh line. just my 2 cents...

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First draft always needs a few more eyes to look at it and provide comments and suggestions. It doesn't look too bad with just the text and the rider.
I'll try it without the swoosh.

Top Bottom