Wal-Mart gas coupon

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats funny. On a different note, why don't you like Obama. Just a question, not trying to start a political war.

BeefRockmore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
BeefRockmore.com
Thats funny. On a different note, why don't you like Obama. Just a question, not trying to start a political war.

I don't like Obama for MANY reasons; big-taxes, big-welfare, big-abortion, big-surrender, big-UN, big-government, big-gunControl, big-unionThug, big-gasPrices, big-antiNuclearEnergy, big-antiEnergyIndependence, big-education, big-ecoTerroist, big-globalWarmingScam, big-antiUSConstitution, big-liberal, and a bigger-liar.

I'm not a big McCain fan, but that's what we got left...

Zipp

Reaction score
Western Canadians are in the same boat, would like change, but other politicians want to tax us to death and steal our jobs east in the name of cleaning the enviroment. What a bunch of....time for meds...

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't trust him. He has very little political experience, the only word he knows is change, he makes empty promises, he has exhibited a lack of loyalty to this country (won't recite Pledge of Allegiance or put his hand over his heart)

I'm not saying that McCain is the answer, but Obama isn't! He promises Change and that is what we will get and it won't be good change! I agree with everything that BeefRockmore stated above. He will cost us and in turn will affect the brothers North of the border.

Top Bottom