Safeway/FreshCo fuel code

Artsfoh

Reaction score
will you buy me a costco cash card, i'm your friend! ha!!! likely easier to pay the $65 and get the benefits. I do see you don't have to be a member of the pharmacy to get prescriptions filled! I do find my prescription savings pays for membership dues. i hate the crowds though!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you send cash, I''ll turn it into a Costco Cash Card for you, less 30%
that doesn't sound like such a good deal now? i should take that 30% and put a down payment on a member ship! 2 gas fill ups would likely do it! so you'd charge a broke old timer 30 % on top, now that is not very neighbourly, ha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that doesn't sound like such a good deal now? i should take that 30% and put a down payment on a member ship! 2 gas fill ups would likely do it! so you'd charge a broke old timer 30 % on top, now that is not very neighbourly, ha.
and here i was going to let you use my gas card pin number for discount? ha

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
and here i was going to let you use my gas card pin number for discount? haha.

Did not worky for me. Next time will try our local store number and see what happens. 👍
Just used the website link thing again. Worked no problem. $1.85.9 down to $1.70.9

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you fill up at, and do you just generate the code and enter it at the pump,. before or after you fill?

The North Safeway in GP, but should work at all Safeways.

Just generate the code at the pump, you could do it before hand too. Enter your credit/debit card at the pump like normal, do your PIN, then it will ask if you want to enter a coupon code, press YES and enter the code that site generates and press ok, the price will roll back 15cents right on the pump, then grab the nozzle and fill up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to save a few dollars when you can, it all adds up. $0.15 x129 litres in da f150 gives me $19.35 a tank in my pocket, x 3 times a week is $58.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They shut it down, not sure for how long,.. maybe they caught on. Both Safeways here in GP not accepting coupon codes at the pump anymore, have to show your store receipt inside the kiosk now. Hopefully just a July long weekend thing

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it's permanent.

Safeway is going to have a lot of fuel to get rid of, last couple times I've filled up everyone has been on their phones entering codes, and almost all pumps were busy. No reason to fill up there anymore I guess.
True story. I am here and there is no gas pass at pump anymore. This will be my last Safeway fill up also

Top Bottom