Video Surveillance on Private Property

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dick... whats with the reflection of the nekkid guy with the work glove on in your first pic????? creepy....

I've had cameras set up at Rowdy's for over a year now, but mine are looking in not out.... :aim_sorry:

I've got the ones inside already but I need the ones outside ;) :p

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly chit Rowdy, looks like alot of cams pointing your way, lol You just need to find them and spin other way....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stick the cam setup in the garage aiming out a window into your yard!! As long as your garage has windows and power inside you should be good to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger! I'm pretty sure that was your dad in that reflection haha! Now I need a camera for the camera hahha

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stick the cam setup in the garage aiming out a window into your yard!! As long as your garage has windows and power inside you should be good to go!!

Do I need to have it hooked up to a computer all the time?!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup camera and drive have to be patched in! I use one laptop dedicated for this! My entire setup was only $300 I just bought an old laptop cheap, hi definition webcam, and external drive for storing the motion capture pictures and videos!!! Need the software as well :)

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ghetto security works good....

grab 2 or 3 Alarm force stickers with the video disclaimer put in obvious spots even grab one for the garden on a lil post type idea.... then get ur self a beware of dog sign preferabley with a Dobe or pitbull on it and hang on your fence door or somewhere obvious this will do the trick for the half azz thieves that just looking for some cheap stuff.... but if someone is going into the house for the full load nobody steels TV's anymore there too cheap they are way more organized and want high value items and will wait for you to be away....

my dog sign had a pic of a dobe and said " I can make it to the fence in 2 seconds can you?" haha actualy I still got it you want it? like 12 inch by 8 inch

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
ghetto security works good....

grab 2 or 3 Alarm force stickers with the video disclaimer put in obvious spots even grab one for the garden on a lil post type idea.... then get ur self a beware of dog sign preferabley with a Dobe or pitbull on it and hang on your fence door or somewhere obvious this will do the trick for the half azz thieves that just looking for some cheap stuff.... but if someone is going into the house for the full load nobody steels TV's anymore there too cheap they are way more organized and want high value items and will wait for you to be away....

my dog sign had a pic of a dobe and said " I can make it to the fence in 2 seconds can you?" haha actualy I still got it you want it? like 12 inch by 8 inch

The dog signs work great, when we lived in Edmonton we had an Alaskan Malamute, totally harmless dog, they rarely bark, but I did put up two beware of dog signs and we were never robbed, but the neighbours on either side of us were. But then again our acreage neighbour was robbed and they had a very noisy dog, totally fenced yard and a gate, thieves broke in anyway.

Top Bottom