VeRNoN HiLL ClimbB April 7, 8, 9, 10, 2016

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2nd year the VeRoN HiLL CLiMbB has been going... the SPoRT will grow Leeps and bounds in the next few years... LeTs See What HaPPeNs...VERNON..Great place to hold a sport such as this and the support from vernon and the surrounding area is proving that this STYLE OF HiLL CLiMbBing is sustainable.... SILVERSTAR has the charm and SPARKLE.....the facility SiLVERSTAR rivals any other areas in all aspex from parking to viewing to entertaining to lodgingETC....
Maybe you will talk Willy into it next year?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...YAAA???
Well dave, drank a few brews with ya, laughed lots

Mr burrito or dorito ( don't recall who was who other than tequila) , with the sombreros

And your bin of mysterious hats and what nots

Nice to see ya take the time away from the lady's and talk to lots of kids, they really liked it I could tell as there wasn't much for them to do
MoNSTeR ENERGY with WiTH A LittLe RED BULL.... Same as 20lbs of BOOST IT... LOL ... KnowLedge and Timing..brings solid Performance

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure is! did you notice most of the semi pro times are faster than pro times. Pretty wild guess a bunch of us will be bumped next year lol
Really good ta meet u MaXWeLL ...your talents shined on the week end... MARTIN MOTOR SPORTS... sent one of the best... AGENTS for CHANGE... to keep the PROs on their A game... u have a lot a CharacterS...Haha... running through your passion for the SPoRT... good to see that your... LoYaL to YouR RooTS....how DOO u spell scirrors lol GOTCHA!!!!...ROCKY... would be proud... sign the PAPER... Huh..eH!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did the OZone guy do?
Did he place in the top 60......MeOW!
LOL!
Drove all night... missed the drivers meeting...wasn"t sure where the finish line was... MY BAD.. came up short shook a few hands lol ...I was more then happy just ta finish... bucket list...rode the 2002 polaris red head priceless... had a great time.... the NEXT day spending time meeting people and some of the sponsors of the sledding industry.... special thanks to Derek and his family from BANNER RECREATION and MARINE.... i was kinda feeling like chevy chase from the invisible man... I'm looking forward to next year !!!! Welcome ta VeRNoN... Home of the... ULTIMATE SLEDDING CHAMPIONSHIP... 201_....LeTs See WHaT HaPPeNS??? Huh!!! ..eH!!! CANUSA

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was definitely by far the fastest as speed in acceleration by sight yes
KUSTERS CORNER and his POSE can hold there own with the best of them HUMBLE and PROUD ......BRING on the YANKS in a team CANADA team USA kinda like in hockey but with a TWIST... maybe 201?... is the year..... LeTs See What HaPPeNS... SIR - LORD stanley sled cup... as part of the HiLL CLimbB... Hmmmm

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...YAAA???
MoNSTeR ENERGY with WiTH A LittLe RED BULL.... Same as 20lbs of BOOST IT... LOL ... KnowLedge and Timing..brings solid Performance
I was with Markus and Kevin

At least u were not the looser drunk guy that walked out of the biffy building still holding his pecker, as seen by nate

Then that dude comes over and plays with Kevin's white chin beard, joke of the day was now he needs to wash the pecker off his face lol.......

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The BeeR GaRDeNS was in a PERFECT spot ta see the racers come out of the gate... come around the corner... and straight into the SiN BiN...a part of the track that will make...BREAK.. certainly END your day...Advice from the pros was to FEATHER it down and into the SIN BIN....and pop out like jiffy "POP" popcorn..with high heat!!!... thanks KERNAL Kuster....

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The BeeR GaRDeNS was in a PERFECT spot ta see the racers come out of the gate... come around the corner... and straight into the SiN BiN...a part of the track that will make...BREAK.. certainly END your day...Advice from the pros was to FEATHER it down and into the SIN BIN....and pop out like jiffy popcorn..with high heat!!!... thanks KERNAL Kuster....
So comin outa the 'SIN BIN' with "higH HEAT '...u will now enter the"RHYTHAME" section...where...SINGLE s DouBLe s and SS TRiPLeS await the racer and I'm not talking HIGH BALLS cause u would a losT those in the SIN BIN" LOL... all blended together.... like POPCORN KERNALS waiting TA POP!!!...IT will take a few more runs to figure this part of the track ...SHOULD.. coulD improve your Track Performance...and TIME....ANOTHER TIP.... from the.... KERNAL KUSTER.... STeaDYY as she Goes..uP UP and AROUND the KORNER ta the LeFT>>>>>STaY TuNeD Theirs More ta Come<<<<<<

Last edited:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some action from the top 2016-04-10 16.23.16.jpg

Top Bottom