Vega!!! Saturday!!!

Braaapski

Reaction score
Hey everyone planning a trip to vega Saturday. Snow should be melted and the sand should be nice and wet.... You know that makes for great conditions. So far there is 3 of us goin. If your interested in getting out and twistin it drop me a line!!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone planning a trip to vega Saturday. Snow should be melted and the sand should be nice and wet.... You know that makes for great conditions. So far there is 3 of us goin. If your interested in getting out and twistin it drop me a line!!

you campin out for a night or two or are you just doin a day trip?

Braaapski

Reaction score
As of right now just a day trip. But weather permiting possibly stay a night. Are you interested.

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interested in Vega? Any day of the week baby! However, this weekend is a no go my friend. Attending a wedding in Jasper.

Take lots of pictures though. if you get LadyDirt and her dude to come on up with you, make sure you show them all the good spots. All the way down the cut line, up the sand hills... If you've been there more than once I'm sure you've explored.

Braaapski

Reaction score
Well I guess next time hey! I think I have just about explored every inch of that place haha. I guess I spent to many long weekends there as a teenager. I'm getting pretty pumped as I haven't been there this year. Stoked to try out the old man bark busters this weekend. Haha just about broke my hand last weekend when I decided to punch a tree 3rd wrapped.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I havent been yet, would love to go but i'm a play it by beer type of gal and yeah gotta see what my "dude" wants to do, but there aren't many other places to go for a day trip where it wont be muddy as he!!, wet sand much better :)

Top Bottom