Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a tool Eager was in this game, that hit on Daniel was way more than finishing a hit as he said, that would've been an instant suspension in the regular season......and the slew foot on Raymond, tell me he wasn't out to deliberately injure someone.... LOSER.... but thanks to the tool himself, the Canucks took advantage and embarassed the Sharks to the enjoyment of us fans. GO Canucks!!!!

nice to see daniel get right up after that hit, a bit bloodied up and put what 2-3 more points up for the canucks. it reminds me of torres hit to the hawks in game 4 that turned it all around

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you say whoop ass. What a bunch of whiners,marleau took the challenge and fought so why retribution on sedin? Bieksa played him like a rag doll.Notice eager or anyone didn't go after bieksa lol.
GO CANUCKS.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How could you miss it! and its all over you tube now

you tube has pulled it off now but here is a pic in case some of you missed. Hope ok to post

Attachments

• 225528_10150188943474411_511494410_6787200_5736849_n.jpg
    225528_10150188943474411_511494410_6787200_5736849_n.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 80

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's looking right at her too, that sh!t ain't fair man, distracting the opposition with boobies.:eek:

Sharks will win game 3 in San Jose, after that, all bets are off.;):d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alrighty then. :confused:

You boys go on ahead and thump your chests on the that beatdown last night, that was as complete a game I have EVER seen them play. Question is, can they repeat it in San Jose?;)

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to go to the bearberry saloon and watch the game tomorrow if it is raining and we can't have a fire.Wonder if the wifey will think that is a good idea?:confused::beer::d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alrighty then. :confused:

You boys go on ahead and thump your chests on the that beatdown last night, that was as complete a game I have EVER seen them play. Question is, can they repeat it in San Jose?;)

As we have seen the Canucks can be on the receiving side of such a lopsided game but the difference is we dont have a duffus like Eager acting the way he did. He is supposed to be a professional athlete where kids are supposed to look up to. His performance was immature and reckless that could have ended up in a serious injury. Thank God they only thing that happened was a beating. :nono:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the whole game as I was watching game 3 of the Kelly Cup. What I did see what some bad play on the parts of the Sharks, leaving opposing players wide open in the middle in front of the net. Some of those goals I could have scored, that's how wide open they were. I still think the Sharks win the next game but like I said before, after that, all bets are off. :beer:;)

Now if only the Bruins would play a little better defense against the Bolts.:rant:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the whole game as I was watching game 3 of the Kelly Cup. What I did see what some bad play on the parts of the Sharks, leaving opposing players wide open in the middle in front of the net. Some of those goals I could have scored, that's how wide open they were. I still think the Sharks win the next game but like I said before, after that, all bets are off. :beer:;)

Now if only the Bruins would play a little better defense against the Bolts.:rant:

well you missed a performance from Eager. Put it this way, I bet the Canucks hope he plays next game as he is on their side :)

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the league even look at his hit from behind on sedin or are they just going to let it go? I hope he gets his ass kicked for that cheap shot !!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they looked at it and are not going to do anything. I bet if he gets whistled for another penalty in the next game that McLean puts him on the bench. 5 penalties plus a 10 minute misconduct is quite disturbing, especially in the playoffs.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm as big a Canucks fan as there is, and I agree, I don't think the Sharks will repeat last nights performance,as much as I'd love to see it,but, I think that they could come back and take game 3 as well, but Vancouver will come out of SJ up 3-1 with a home ice game to finish.
Go Canucks!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He turned his back when he knew the hit was coming, he deserved it. He made it a lot worse himself. Funny though, no one talking about the cheap shot slash to the leg of eager? He deserves the hit when he does things like that. And taunting the goalie, no worse then taunting a bench. It was a bit excessive but nothing worse then canucks have done. Except the shoe is on the other foot. Don't forget blocking the camera to. But canucks did it so it's ok :rolleyes:

Top Bottom