Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your still thinking dynasty aren't you oilers are going to have a dynasty alright most consecutive last place finishes ever.

Still something to say when Canucks name isn't on the cup and won't be for many many many years!!

I will take really great seasons and really crappy seasons over a bunch of "meh" seasons where you can't finish. 1st place doesn't mean ch!t all if your out first or second round. Infact, it's more embarrassing then finishing last place.

Sedin sisters ain't cut out for the playoffs. If they play detroit they will run and hide in no time, won't even be a contest.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still something to say when Canucks name isn't on the cup and won't be for many many many years!!

I will take really great seasons and really crappy seasons over a bunch of "meh" seasons where you can't finish. 1st place doesn't mean ch!t all if your out first or second round. Infact, it's more embarrassing then finishing last place.

Sedin sisters ain't cut out for the playoffs. If they play detroit they will run and hide in no time, won't even be a contest.

Sorry but finishing last place is far more embarrassing. The oilers will hold a big edge in last place finishes over vancouver after this season. Damn another record for the oilchange lol. At least the nucks will have a chance to play Detroit.But on the bright side the oils golf scores must be getting awfully good.

Now lets talk about a real hockey team,,,, 5 regular d out and still winning. Young d aren't hurting them defensively but offensively. They can't make those quick breakout passes that the forwards are used too. Also causes the forwards to spend a lot more time in their own end.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone so gun hoe about putting down the sedins. Canucks are producing with all lines. They also have some muscle this yr to throw down when need be. Not to mention vancouver is not the same as previous years. Obviously if they are kicken azz like they are now. Look at Chicago cup winners to barely making the playoffs. Give your stubborn heads a shake

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not convinced that the red wings are the team to be worried about. age is going to catch them by the end of the season.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of sour grapes from the oil fans. I really thought this was our own Vancouver Canuck thread. Not a bash the Canucks thread

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I understand that because your not happy with they performance of your team you have to hate on others. However if you took a couple minutes to glance over the league stats you would see the the twins are sitting 1&3 in points, Kesler and Dan S. are 2&3 in goals, twins again 1&4 in assists, bieska is leading with a plus 26, not bad for a D man, and Lou is in the top 5 in every goalie catagory.

I would have to say the canucks are doing great for running 5 rookie defence. Too many sour grapes comming out of alberta, but then again I would feel that way if I too was a Oil fan.

Come playoffs you will all see who is hoisting the cup and who is giving golf lessons at Wolf Creek..........If they take them.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand that because your not happy with they performance of your team you have to hate on others. However if you took a couple minutes to glance over the league stats you would see the the twins are sitting 1&3 in points, Kesler and Dan S. are 2&3 in goals, twins again 1&4 in assists, bieska is leading with a plus 26, not bad for a D man, and Lou is in the top 5 in every goalie catagory.

I would have to say the canucks are doing great for running 5 rookie defence. Too many sour grapes comming out of alberta, but then again I would feel that way if I too was a Oil fan.

Come playoffs you will all see who is hoisting the cup and who is giving golf lessons at Wolf Creek..........If they take them.

As anyone knows, stats don't mean anything come playoffs. As I said before come playoffs the sedins will run and hide again and the canucks will choke as they always do. Might as well pull out the golf clubs now.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As anyone knows, stats don't mean anything come playoffs. As I said before come playoffs the sedins will run and hide again and the canucks will choke as they always do. Might as well pull out the golf clubs now.

Why....do you think Vancouver will spank Edmonton on the golf course too!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I guess the only stat that does count is Canucks are #1 overall and the oilchange are 30th overall LOLOLOLOLOLO Doesn't get more self explanatory than that!!!!

Top Bottom