Valemount lodging and sled storage

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be spending the winter working in Edson, so riding Vale and Blue will be a lot smarter for me. I don't want to drive home to Rocky then to Revy where i normally go. That being said, i am looking for a room to rent or at the very least a place to store my sled during the week while i'm at work in Edson. I don't want to be hauling it around on my deck more than i need to. Cost isn't a big issue but i would like something fair. Along with these items, riding partners will be required. I work 4 days a week so i'll be available for sure on sat/sun and alternating mon/fri.

Below i will post the link to my Youtube channel, i am definitely no slump on a machine. I have all the required safety gear and then some. I'm not into boozing, just want to burn some fossils. Feel free to call or text me at 403-846-3878 if you are interested in making a deal. Thanks in advance for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dabensmiller/videos

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be up for meeting in Blue River for some rides as my group are kinda home bodies.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it makes any difference I ride a Doo, so I won't be looking for a tow. Haha

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the lodging and sled storage all sorted so now just riding partners. Come on Maxwell, I was counting on you for a response. I promise I won't show you up on my 154. Haha.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the lodging and sled storage all sorted so now just riding partners. Come on Maxwell, I was counting on you for a response. I promise I won't show you up on my 154. Haha.

LOL. sorry we like boozing so i didnt respond LOLOLOL. only after sledding ofcourse. anyways im always around friday-sunday usually so shoot me a msg if you want to ride. i have my usual crew but sometimes they cant show up so always looking for people to ride with

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL. sorry we like boozing so i didnt respond LOLOLOL. only after sledding ofcourse. anyways im always around friday-sunday usually so shoot me a msg if you want to ride. i have my usual crew but sometimes they cant show up so always looking for people to ride with

I interpret this to say "sometimes they don't want to hang out with me"

michaud2307

Reaction score
I have extra room at my shop if still needed! I also ride blue quite often and rented a house there for winter. Just came back to Edson after 4 days in salmon !! Waz wicked snow in there

2013 pro , 163x3", c3 2.32,MTNTK turbo

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your schedule seems similar to mine. I also live in Edson. I'm sure we can get something lined up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom