Valemount Grooming

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Unfortunately with the extremely warm weather the last two days, we have had to shutter down for the season.

I just wanted to thank everyone for an amazing year and thank you for supporting the three communities in our Valley.

Snowmobiling may face some challanges over the summer and its more important now than ever to support your local and provincial clubs and participate as a volunteer if you can, write letters of support for public recreation to your local MLA's etc.

To be placed on a VARDA email list to receive important updates or information, please email our office with the request at varda@valemount.ca

Our office will remain open and feel free to call me for area information and dont forget that Valemount is just as incredible in the summer !

Thank your for choosing Valemount ! See you on the snow, this year or the next !

vic

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Unfortunately with the extremely warm weather the last two days, we have had to shutter down for the season.

I just wanted to thank everyone for an amazing year and thank you for supporting the three communities in our Valley.

Snowmobiling may face some challanges over the summer and its more important now than ever to support your local and provincial clubs and participate as a volunteer if you can, write letters of support for public recreation to your local MLA's etc.

To be placed on a VARDA email list to receive important updates or information, please email our office with the request at varda@valemount.ca

Our office will remain open and feel free to call me for area information and dont forget that Valemount is just as incredible in the summer !

Thank your for choosing Valemount ! See you on the snow, this year or the next !
Thanks ,Allan Creek smoothest trail ever

Top Bottom