ultra 300 kawaski jet ski

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has one in here or know if there good or bad 300hp iam going to get one for the wife in the spring its that one or a seadoo wake pro 215 hp:cool:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 260 ultra was not as fast as the yamaha fzr, not sure if the 300 is? possibly the reasoning behind the 40 hp increase but i know the ultra will take the rough alot better than the fzr.

Also you are comparing two completely different watercraft...... ones a muscle craft and ones a sport craft. also if its for your wife why does she need a 70 mph water craft? they burn 30 bucks gas a hour.... my parents have a yamaha fx and it does almost 60 and burns 30 bucks a day and its quite comfortable...... if i was to get one as much as i would want a supercharged 70mph beast i would rather go 55-60 and burn a fraction of the fuel.

The wake is a sick craft, specially if you have kids that wakeboard, ski and tube alot. My neighbors have one and are constantly using it over their boat to pull their kids. the wakes a bit small for a good wakeboarder but if you wake skate its great for it.

but meh i would probably buy this beast

Last edited:
Top Bottom