UFOs Regularly Spotted

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys do know those Starlink satellites are actually part of SkyNet net designed to identify the covid vaccine microchipped so the cyborgs can more easily terminate humans.

Shhhhh quiet , you will stir up the conspiracy boys.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shhhhh quiet , you will stir up the conspiracy boys.

Well we're safe unless you're in range of a 5G tower, when you are in range the nano transmitter in the vaccine connects to the tower.

We also noticed a new wifi option on our devices. I think I figured out what her personal wifi is. ?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, UFOs were our thing in my generation. Now it's on the news thanks to trump.

Whatever those things are, we can't compete.

What are you meaning? Have you seen the movie?, do you believe it? What does trump have to do with it?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know, no way to know, maybe kane gave them some shrooms.

trump unlocked the ufo stuff for us to ponder, see I said something good about trump. ​he probly got something got something out of it

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama talked to James Cordon about it. He says there is something out there that they can't explain. Very quick, no exhaust plumes and they can't explain them. The concern is that its not Aliens but Russian or Chinese technology. That may be scarier than aliens.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If China or Russia had that technology I think we would be saluting a different leader by now, unless they want to play with us like a house cat and a mouse. Lol

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys do know those Starlink satellites are actually part of SkyNet net designed to identify the covid vaccine microchipped so the cyborgs can more easily terminate humans.
Apparently that’s part of the plan. Biltit has the rest of it.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of interest in Mars lately ?
I wonder if they're looking for something ? A rare or previously unknown element...hmm

NASA's Perseverance rover, China's Tianwen-1 orbiter and rover, and the United Arab Emirates' Hope orbiter all arrived at Mars this February.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of interest in Mars lately ?
I wonder if they're looking for something ? A rare or previously unknown element...hmm

NASA's Perseverance rover, China's Tianwen-1 orbiter and rover, and the United Arab Emirates' Hope orbiter all arrived at Mars this February.
Maybe a radioactive element for a new propulsion system like what Navy pilots witness when they run into these crafts?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama talked to James Cordon about it. He says there is something out there that they can't explain. Very quick, no exhaust plumes and they can't explain them. The concern is that its not Aliens but Russian or Chinese technology. That may be scarier than aliens.

Native Americans drawing indicate aliens with space helmets that date back hundreds and hundreds of years. Back when there was no technology. I'm thinking there are aliens out there. They even have an alien dress up in their ceremonies. Just my take.

Top Bottom